Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It is not beyond belief
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,601

It is not beyond belief

Nov 30, 2020, 11:20 AM

But our Tigers COULD possibly play the Irish three times this season. These two teams could end up 1 and 4 OR 2 and 3 in the final poll.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson will beat ND by 4 TDs in the ACCCG

Nov 30, 2020, 11:25 AM

thus eliminating them from playoff consideration.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Clemson will beat ND by 4 TDs in the ACCCG

Nov 30, 2020, 11:30 AM

Agree, as long as the same defense is on the field that played Pitt! Venables will have them ready with all amo at his dispersement. Can’t wait to watch that one..

Re: Clemson will beat ND by 4 TDs in the ACCCG

Nov 30, 2020, 11:31 AM [ in reply to Clemson will beat ND by 4 TDs in the ACCCG ]

I thought about that but you never know how the committee will look at things. It depends on how Florida and A &M and a couple of others look as the season progresses. The number of games that teams like Ohio State and a couple of others also will figure into the decision. A one loss ND will be in, I think.

Agreed, I wouldn't be surprised to see two

Nov 30, 2020, 11:38 AM

ACC teams, but of course Bama and TAMU would be likely contenders as well, especially since TAMU will not play for the SEC Championship so they won't get a loss there.

If OSU doesn't qualify for the B1G Championship, then they should not be allowed in. They have done absolutely nothing to prove they belong. I think Cincinnati should get in before the fighting nut necklaces.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

A full strength Clemson team is at least two TD's better...

Nov 30, 2020, 12:53 PM [ in reply to Clemson will beat ND by 4 TDs in the ACCCG ]

than the BeeBee Heads. Three or four if you eliminate the turnovers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Clemson I agree at least 2 TD's better than ND when healthy

Nov 30, 2020, 12:58 PM

A. Clemson is better than ND. Unless Clemson has many injuries and players out - they can't win unless Clemson just doesn't play well.

B. If Clemson beat ND in a close ACC CG then ND gets in. If ND gets in they are automatically #4.
C. The only way Clemson and ND plays in the first round is if Florida beats Alabama and Florida is #3 and Bama #2. Clemson would move to one - because 1 and 2 would have lost. ND would be in but would be in at #4.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good observation. I had not heard that mentioned before.***

Nov 30, 2020, 11:26 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

The third time could be in the natty...

Nov 30, 2020, 11:56 AM

If we beat them in ACCCG, and both get in as 3 &4 and both win our semifinal game, we meet again in the natty.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,601
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic