»
Topic: It has been voiced that hearing that word mentioned by a white person generates anger
Replies: 8   Last Post: Jun 7, 2020 1:10 PM by: coronamav1
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

It has been voiced that hearing that word mentioned by a white person generates anger

[2]
Posted: Jun 6, 2020 7:57 PM

and that should be enough to refrain from saying it regardless of who else you hear say it. It’s not complicated. Just don’t say it if your white or appear to be white.

2020 white level member

Re: It has been voiced that hearing that word mentioned by a white person generates anger

[1]
Posted: Jun 6, 2020 8:01 PM

Well. Riot now! Tear #### up!

Re: It has been voiced that hearing that word mentioned by a white person generates anger

Posted: Jun 6, 2020 8:03 PM

,ets see where this ends up

[1]
Posted: Jun 6, 2020 10:09 PM

,ets

2020 white level member

[1]
Posted: Jun 6, 2020 8:02 PM

But what about people like Michael Jackson? Who were black then appeared to be white.

Posted: Jun 7, 2020 11:23 AM

Is he the dude who liked to have little boys over for sleep overs??

2020 purple level member

Wouldn't it just be easier to do away with the word

Posted: Jun 7, 2020 11:57 AM

altogether? Seems like that would just be easier, particularly if it triggers a certain segment of the population

I don't like being told what I can't say

Posted: Jun 7, 2020 1:10 PM

Because I don't live in a country without freedom of speech laws.

I agree, you if the word is so bad and hurtful take it out of dictionary.
There are ways to stop temper tantrums from child like adults. Ignore them.

When they ask you how you feel about the word act like you don't know what it means. Make them describe it to you.

But then of course we have violent riots/protests. This is when the army needs to get involved. When people start hurting others because of an event that they are mad about they become an enemy of the state and I believe deadly force should be used if anyone is injured due to this.

[1]
Posted: Jun 7, 2020 12:01 PM

goob® said:

and that should be enough to refrain from saying it regardless of who else you hear say it. It’s not complicated. Just don’t say it if your white or appear to be white.

It infuriates me by you saying the word “matter”. So don’t say it.

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: I have CFP jackets and vests. fully authentic. text me 864-372-6518

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1235 people have read this post