Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It has been voiced that hearing that word mentioned by a white person generates anger
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

It has been voiced that hearing that word mentioned by a white person generates anger

Jun 6, 2020, 7:57 PM

and that should be enough to refrain from saying it regardless of who else you hear say it. It’s not complicated. Just don’t say it if your white or appear to be white.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It has been voiced that hearing that word mentioned by a white person generates anger

Jun 6, 2020, 8:01 PM

Well. Riot now! Tear #### up!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It has been voiced that hearing that word mentioned by a white person generates anger

Jun 6, 2020, 8:03 PM

,ets see where this ends up

Jun 6, 2020, 10:09 PM

,ets

Jun 6, 2020, 8:02 PM

But what about people like Michael Jackson? Who were black then appeared to be white.

Jun 7, 2020, 11:23 AM

Is he the dude who liked to have little boys over for sleep overs??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wouldn't it just be easier to do away with the word

Jun 7, 2020, 11:57 AM

altogether? Seems like that would just be easier, particularly if it triggers a certain segment of the population

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't like being told what I can't say

Jun 7, 2020, 1:10 PM

Because I don't live in a country without freedom of speech laws.

I agree, you if the word is so bad and hurtful take it out of dictionary.
There are ways to stop temper tantrums from child like adults. Ignore them.

When they ask you how you feel about the word act like you don't know what it means. Make them describe it to you.

But then of course we have violent riots/protests. This is when the army needs to get involved. When people start hurting others because of an event that they are mad about they become an enemy of the state and I believe deadly force should be used if anyone is injured due to this.

Jun 7, 2020, 12:01 PM

goob® said:

and that should be enough to refrain from saying it regardless of who else you hear say it. It’s not complicated. Just don’t say it if your white or appear to be white.

It infuriates me by you saying the word “matter”. So don’t say it.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic