Topic: It appears that we are not losing any coaches
Replies: 4   Last Post: Jan 12, 2019 12:25 AM by: clemsonfan2000c®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

It appears that we are not losing any coaches

[4]
Posted: Jan 11, 2019 5:41 PM

that is amazing. There is a least 4-5 future head coaches on our staff, but none seem to want to make the jump. I don't understand why TE is not getting bigtime offers or if he is why he is staying. Of course BV is getting offers but he has told us why he is not going anywhere.

I'm sure JS has had some decent offers as well and who wouldn't want Streeter as OC? He would be our first choice for sure.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: It appears that we are not losing any coaches

[2]
Posted: Jan 11, 2019 9:49 PM

Our coaches are happy, take pride in their work, are well paid, want to raise their families in a healthy environment, and all get along well. Why would they want to go anywhere else just for money?

I'm sure there are a few wives that are helping decide, also***

[2]
Posted: Jan 11, 2019 10:00 PM

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

They all can afford to be picky

[1]
Posted: Jan 11, 2019 11:38 PM

there is no reason for any of them to take any job that is not upper echelon power 5. No need to walk in to a starter job or rebuild, they have that much clout now.

Eventually some will move on. And Dabo will make a great hire to replace them. We have guys on campus now ready to move up. And on the outside, who would not want to work here?

Here’s why... Jeff Scott- former player, Tony Elliot-former

[1]
Posted: Jan 12, 2019 12:25 AM

player, Brandon Streeter- Former Player. Those three key coaches are already at their dream job!

military_donation.jpg

Replies: 4  
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1034 people have read this post