»
Topic: Is anyone in Clemson right now as team returns?
Replies: 8   Last Post: Jan 15, 2020 7:39 AM by: 7173TIGER®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

Is anyone in Clemson right now as team returns?

Posted: Jan 14, 2020 6:36 PM

I am watching a live feed that WYFF news has posted on Facebook and it doesn’t look like a lot of people are there but I’m not sure if they’re just not showing everything. Does anyone know?

Re: Is anyone in Clemson right now as team returns?

[1]
Posted: Jan 14, 2020 6:45 PM

It's already happened...I was watching it on Fox Carolina and the team buses pulled into the Lot J at at about 5:45

Posted: Jan 14, 2020 6:48 PM

Ok that doesn’t answer my question though.
Does anyone know what the crowd was like? I hope there were more people than what I saw

Posted: Jan 14, 2020 6:58 PM

Hard to tell from WYFF4 camera pans as buses came in, and later as staff and players left in their personal vehicles, but I would have expected a much larger fan crowd than shown on camera...

2020 orange level member

Posted: Jan 14, 2020 7:00 PM

Exactly what I’m saying. I’m still in Nola until tomorrow but I was watching as they got back home. I figured there would be more fans there than that

[1]
Posted: Jan 14, 2020 7:02 PM

Sorry,Yea there was a decent crowd.People were lined up on the side walk in Lot J all the way around to where the gate is to go into where the Indoor Practice facility is.

Posted: Jan 15, 2020 7:09 AM

Great crowd of true fans. Dabo stopped the buses and got out to thank the fans. He seemed a little choked up to see the crowd show up after the tough loss.

[1]
Posted: Jan 15, 2020 7:09 AM

Great crowd of true fans. Dabo stopped the buses and got out to thank the fans. He seemed a little choked up to see the crowd show up after the tough loss.

Glad there was a good crowd to greet the team.

[1]
Posted: Jan 15, 2020 7:39 AM

I just got back from NOLA late Tuesday night... I live 150 miles from Clemson, or I'd have tried to get there. Left it all in the Dome. Our crowd, outnumbered 3-1, made just as much noise as the LSU crowd... even late in the game after the outcome was decided. Great season, Tigers! New streak starts in September!

2020 orange level member

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 tickets on 30 yd line in Sec N row X asking 1275 each , half down for deposit and balance due in ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1215 people have read this post