Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is Gilbert a possibility?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Is Gilbert a possibility?

Aug 7, 2019, 10:46 PM

I thought he was a UGA lock!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChadSimmons_/status/1159073528773324800

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is Gilbert a possibility?

Aug 7, 2019, 10:55 PM

I like it! First we can use that stud but to top it off, Chad Simmons is the biggest Dawg Homer and he ranks most the southeast players and that is why UGA commits always upgrade and why TL dropped below Fields! Anything that smacks him and his Dawg humping makes me happy!

Aug 8, 2019, 12:15 AM

I like it! First we can use that stud but to top it off, Chad Simmons is the biggest Dawg Homer and he ranks most the southeast players and that is why UGA commits always upgrade and why TL dropped below Fields! Anything that smacks him and his Dawg humping makes me happy!

Chad Simmons does not work for ESPN. ESPN is the only outlet that had Fields over Lawrence.

Aug 8, 2019, 12:37 AM

247 or Rivals moved him over Lawrence also. Not on the Composite but their straight ranking. Either way, Chad is a giant homer and anything to cause him angst, I like! I had a big debate with him years ago about his rankings and at end of year, I was 100% right and he sucked. He was supposed to email me to eat crow but he never did! So he can still suck it, dawg-humper!

Aug 8, 2019, 12:37 AM [ in reply to Re: Is Gilbert a possibility? ]

247 or Rivals moved him over Lawrence also. Not on the Composite but their straight ranking. Either way, Chad is a giant homer and anything to cause him angst, I like! I had a big debate with him years ago about his rankings and at end of year, I was 100% right and he sucked. He was supposed to email me to eat crow but he never did! So he can still suck it, dawg-humper!

Dawg Humper

Aug 8, 2019, 12:37 AM [ in reply to Re: Is Gilbert a possibility? ]

I hate that you can't delete duplicate posts when they hang up!!!

Aug 7, 2019, 11:09 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 8, 2019, 12:05 AM

Very much a chance here

Aug 8, 2019, 12:18 AM

Some of you guys will call me crazy, but here goes:

This guy is LeBron in shoulder pads. All he needs is coaching and a little seasoning. Because Clemson is WRU and already well-stocked for now and the future, Arik Gilbert at TE would be WAY more valuable to our offense than WR Julian Fleming.

May not blow anybody away as a freshman because he's too raw. But give him (1) a year to learn the position and (2) spring practice and Gilbert could become the LeBron of college football as a sophomore. A true man among boys.

Just my 2 cents. Not gonna get my hopes up yet.

This article from Chad Simmons yesterday on Rivals makes it seem UGA may be losing him.
https://uga.rivals.com/news/uncommitted-georgia-prospects-in-rivals250-where-things-stand

Aug 8, 2019, 12:41 AM

He just got moved up to 5-star on ESPN.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic