Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Interesting perspective regarding Jack
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Interesting perspective regarding Jack

Jun 4, 2015, 9:33 PM

Can't link the discussion. However, Good read regarding people who have interacted with Jack, including the owner of Perfect Game (the premier showcase/recruiting organization for HS baseball players). Good Luck, Jack!

http://community.hsbaseballweb.com/topic/clemsen-fires-leggett?reply=24806113990750759#24806113990750759

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Interesting perspective regarding Jack

Jun 4, 2015, 9:52 PM

This is the Jack Leggett I know. There is probably not a more well respected coach in college baseball.

Looks like they would have known how to spell Clemson!

Jun 4, 2015, 10:10 PM

Go Tigers!

Re: Looks like they would have known how to spell Clemson!

Jun 4, 2015, 10:19 PM

Yeah, Typically I look past the typos and read the intended message.

Jun 4, 2015, 10:35 PM

I think if you read this, follow the attached links, read the comments and then go follow some of the Twitter discussions. This is going to be a very bad situation. Dan Radakovich is not going to easily find a good replacement. But more importantly, whoever that replacement is will get burnt on the recruiting trail until DRad is gone. People counsel their kids to give up pro contracts to spend their money and send their kids to Clemson. Part of that has been the legacy of 2 coaches over 50+ years making us dependable. That has evaporated overnight but not only that, now we're the opposite. We are the worst possible place you could send your kid. A place that refuses to support a Hall of Fame coach while his rival spends tens of millions in direct competition, while not even giving him enough money to retain assistant coaches. A place that solicits money from his former players to build a new facility that it will never have him coach in. It's just pathetic. If you think Spurrier is having trouble walking back his 2-3 more years comment, just wait and see how bad this is going to get.

DRad checklist
Women Basketball - complete fail. Probably the worst women's basketball team in a Power 5 conference.
Women's Volleyball - disaster
Brownell contract extension - completely unnecessary raise and increase in buyout
Littlejohn - completely wasted money
Leggett - trending national disgrace that will be punitive to this program for years

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 4, 2015, 11:03 PM

Weren't we supposed to be a football school anyways? Expansion for baseball with empty seats does say it all. I accepted long ago CU will also never win the natty in hoops.

C'mon kickoff!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic