Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Interesting article on our competition
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Interesting article on our competition

Oct 19, 2018, 6:17 AM

No doubt, they will be sky high. To them, this is the key to reaching the next level. Aka thier national championship game.

Our job, ensure they get to maintain that goal and stay firmly in the non champion, non division winner club.

No lead will be safe Saturday. Need to get up two scores or more; Finley will find a way to score some points.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/25006915/nc-state-wolfpack-quarterback-ryan-finley-wasting

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Interesting article on our competition

Oct 19, 2018, 7:02 AM

"Ryan Finley", who's she? Is she related to their head cheerleader, Carter Finley?

Oct 19, 2018, 7:23 AM

When you look at their qb lineage it is surprising State doesnt have a better track record than they do in recent years.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 19, 2018, 7:49 AM

I miss those kinds of articles. Now half of his world view may be the BS of an arrogant kid but at least you got to see beyond the face mask of an opponent. Can you think of anybody else we’ve played that you knew that much about? Hopefully after the game you’ll be able to look at how devastated he is and say “yeah that’s the moron that buys into Tom Brady’s TB12 snake oil”.

Oct 19, 2018, 10:05 AM

Interesting, thanks for posting. After reading it, he's the kind of person I do not like hanging out with, and I'm easy to get along with.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic