Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Insightful Spurrier article
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Jun 5, 2014, 12:27 PM

http://southernpigskin.com/sec/the-martin-chronicles-spurriers-secret-to-success/

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

as if.***

Jun 5, 2014, 12:34 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: as if.***

Jun 5, 2014, 12:40 PM

It was really for those who care to really learn something about a man so many college football fans detest.

Sure he gets under peoples skin but come on. I hated Florida, Spurrier, The Detroit Pistons Bad Boys, The New England Patriots with Brady, on and on

As I have grown older, I am fascinated by winners and people in the top of their profession. The Pistons made me so mad years ago and I hated Laimbeer, now I appreciate his brilliance as an athlete and professional. I hated the Patriots but now find myself fascinated by Bill Belichick and his desire to win.

I was never a Dabo fan and as a Clemson alum found myself looking for more for Clemson than a position coach. I have since grown to appreciate his desire to win and ability to connect to players. I am not a fan of his antics but enjoy the wins

Some of you guys need to take a closer look at winners even when they beat your team to learn more about them than the surface level I hate you line

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell 'em coot

Jun 5, 2014, 3:39 PM

Work for the Obama administration ?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 5, 2014, 12:42 PM

http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/62295900/the-brat-part-i-chronicling-the-rise-of-steve-spurrier-from-florida-to-nfl-to-usfl-to-duke#!U1moJ

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Wouldn't be an article about OBS without

Jun 5, 2014, 12:43 PM

containing a zing at Clemson. Dude probably mutters Clemson in his sleep. Prolly calls out Dabo's name during...NM

Re: Wouldn't be an article about OBS without

Jun 5, 2014, 1:16 PM

You have that backwards. All he is doing is staying in Dabo's head. Ask Danny Ford's opinion on that issue.

Tell 'em capon

Jun 5, 2014, 3:41 PM

Hurt much when you fell off the cabbage truck ?

Re: Insightful Spurrier article

Jun 5, 2014, 1:07 PM

Hopefully we beat them bad enough, that Steve just quits on them and retires. We know if the score is big against them. The fan base will turn on him forgetting all he has done for that dump. Even if you hate Spurrier, you have to respect him as one of the top college coaches. He has won more, and done more at usuc than any coach in their entire history. But the coots will turn on him if he loses badly to us!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think he's a real ##### but a heck of a coach.

Jun 5, 2014, 1:23 PM

The way he turned USuCk around I'd rank him up there with the all time best.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Subtitle:

Jun 5, 2014, 1:10 PM

"How to be Drunk on TV and Enjoy Humping Exercise Balls"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

He doesn't get under my skin,

Jun 5, 2014, 1:17 PM

I just think he's a deceitful piece of ####. HTH.

My Two Cents

Jun 5, 2014, 2:56 PM

IMHO I don't care how many games, championships, or trophies he's won, the man lacks integrity. I don't care if Dabo loses to him every year, I'll take him over Spurrier every time cause he does it the right way. Not saying it doesn't hurt to lose to the yardbirds though.

Re: My Two Cents

Jun 5, 2014, 4:05 PM

This is the year we take it to the Old Ball Sack. It's gotta be, law of averages, they won't win 6 in a row.

Otis spurrier knows the Morrison sisters

Jun 5, 2014, 3:38 PM

Jennifer and Clarabelle

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic