Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Inbounds plays
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1

Inbounds plays

Feb 21, 2018, 8:55 PM

I've been watching most games this year and I am wondering why this team has so much trouble inbounding the ball?
If done correctly, this can be a great way for a team to get some easy points in games and as a huge KU fan, it's something that the Jayhawks do pretty regularly under Bill Self. Another thing I notice is they seem to give up a lot of open looks when the other team inbounds. It's been especially bad tonight against VA Tech.
For a team that overall plays pretty good defense, this is puzzling.
Am I wrong in this assessment?
I'm hoping things turn around pretty soon. Getting Mitchell back from being clubbed in the head will be huge so Reed can move back to his natural position. Also, DeVoe has to get his confidence back.
Tonight, it's pretty much been everyone watching Reed try to score. It can't be this way. It seems the team needs to get its mojo back after giving away that FSU game last week. Some of the younger guys need to step up. They aren't even hitting wide open looks and a few times, they are forcing really bad shots.
I'll continue watching as the Tigers are my second favorite team. Here's hoping they can go on a big run heading into March Madness.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic