»
Topic: In the following 3 categories, who do you most wish would enter the transfer portal?
Replies: 9   Last Post: May 15, 2019 5:15 PM by: coachmac
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

In the following 3 categories, who do you most wish would enter the transfer portal?

[1]
Posted: May 15, 2019 3:32 PM

1). TNET user: I’d say either Bulldog or FrancisMarion, it’s a toss up.
2). ACC team: I’d go with Maryland, they’ve always sucked and now they’re stealing our players—maybe the big 10 or some yankee conference wood be dumb enough to take them
3). South Carolina School: this Juan’s the easiest, I’d get rid of Columbia Correctional Facility aka U of SuCk

military_donation.jpg

Easy

[2]
Posted: May 15, 2019 3:34 PM

1) lovingit
2) lovingit’s Coot scok
3) lovingit’s leghumper scok

2019 student level member

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: In the following 3 categories, who do you most wish would enter the transfer portal?

[1]
Posted: May 15, 2019 3:35 PM

Swofford, Walt, and Coach K

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: In the following 3 categories, who do you most wish would enter the transfer portal?

[2]
Posted: May 15, 2019 3:38 PM

One of these days Chic-Fil-A is going to enter the transfer portal and come to Clemson, and all of our problems will be solved so we can finally recruit good players.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: May 15, 2019 4:08 PM

Yes!! I’ve been waiting for this.... Will certainly get Dabo’s recruiting off the ground!! -:)

2019 purple level member

[1]
Posted: May 15, 2019 3:39 PM

I would say UNCheat players, but since they do not attend classes, they probably have no clue how to do that - and they would have to start going to class.

Coach Brad Brownell

[2]
Posted: May 15, 2019 3:55 PM

Re: Coach Brad Brownell

Posted: May 15, 2019 4:06 PM

Uh-oh ..... Now you’ve done it - rhet - just... wait....for....it..,,

2019 purple level member

Where's Mrs. Judge K. Brownell????***

Posted: May 15, 2019 5:15 PM

Posted: May 15, 2019 4:11 PM

Walt Dipshitula
Jimmy Greenbeans (guys been around tooooo long)
Ramona

On a related note, this has been the best week of Road Rage I can remember in years

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 9  
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
552 people have read this post