Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
In one of the worst spots we’ve been through the last few years in baseball right now
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,745

In one of the worst spots we’ve been through the last few years in baseball right now

Mar 20, 2018, 11:48 PM

Just can’t find a way to win,bullpen is looking as bad as last year,and our hitting is gone.Maybe it’s good to get the slump out of the way.Louisville comin up...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In one of the worst spots we’ve been through the last few years in baseball right now

Mar 20, 2018, 11:49 PM

It ain't getting broken in Louisville.

Re: In one of the worst spots we’ve been through the last few years in baseball right now

Mar 20, 2018, 11:52 PM

It just hurts my heart to see this happen with our baseball program! It still confuses me how friggin' Coastal can win a national championship, and we can't even sniff one.

Mar 21, 2018, 1:27 AM

Football School

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 21, 2018, 5:11 AM

Basketball school

We were close to winning a baseball natty

Mar 21, 2018, 6:37 AM

A few times but it just didn't work out for us. The most disheartening was the time the coots had to beat us twice in a row to keep us from advancing as we were alone in the winners bracket but the stinkers did it. That is when I explained our rivalry to my boys and now every win over them is that much sweeter.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We were close to winning a baseball natty

Mar 21, 2018, 9:41 AM

Unfortunately the scenario you mentioned happened twice, 2002 and 2010. Worst feeling in the world.

Ugh.. my memory had blocked one of them out lol

Mar 21, 2018, 9:48 AM

I will not forget that feeling. Then I think to myself, this must be what it's like to be on the other side of this rivalry almost all the time.

That's just the kind of "Can Do" attitude I'm looking for

Mar 21, 2018, 9:48 AM

at my corporation. Let's set up an interview.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,745
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic