»
Topic: In one of the worst spots we’ve been through the last few years in baseball right now
Replies: 8   Last Post: Mar 21, 2018 9:48 AM by: Francis Marion®
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

In one of the worst spots we’ve been through the last few years in baseball right now

Posted: Mar 20, 2018 11:48 PM

Just can’t find a way to win,bullpen is looking as bad as last year,and our hitting is gone.Maybe it’s good to get the slump out of the way.Louisville comin up...

Re: In one of the worst spots we’ve been through the last few years in baseball right now

Posted: Mar 20, 2018 11:49 PM

It ain't getting broken in Louisville.

Re: In one of the worst spots we’ve been through the last few years in baseball right now

Posted: Mar 20, 2018 11:52 PM

It just hurts my heart to see this happen with our baseball program! It still confuses me how friggin' Coastal can win a national championship, and we can't even sniff one.

Posted: Mar 21, 2018 1:27 AM

Football School

2018 orange level member

Posted: Mar 21, 2018 5:11 AM

Basketball school

We were close to winning a baseball natty

[3]
Posted: Mar 21, 2018 6:37 AM

A few times but it just didn't work out for us. The most disheartening was the time the coots had to beat us twice in a row to keep us from advancing as we were alone in the winners bracket but the stinkers did it. That is when I explained our rivalry to my boys and now every win over them is that much sweeter.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: We were close to winning a baseball natty

[1]
Posted: Mar 21, 2018 9:41 AM

Unfortunately the scenario you mentioned happened twice, 2002 and 2010. Worst feeling in the world.

2018 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Ugh.. my memory had blocked one of them out lol

[1]
Posted: Mar 21, 2018 9:48 AM

I will not forget that feeling. Then I think to myself, this must be what it's like to be on the other side of this rivalry almost all the time.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

That's just the kind of "Can Do" attitude I'm looking for

Posted: Mar 21, 2018 9:48 AM

at my corporation. Let's set up an interview.

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Replies: 8  
Clemson Gear
Clemson Gear

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 2018 Season Ticket Package - (4) Lower Level North - 30 Yard Line Isle Seats. Section Q; Row O; Seat...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1272 people have read this post