Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
In DaBO are we watching a future College HoF Coach in the making?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 956

In DaBO are we watching a future College HoF Coach in the making?

Jan 7, 2017, 9:46 AM

If he takes this Natty from Saban, keeps climbing to even great heights..I say YES!

What say You?

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In DaBO are we watching a future College HoF Coach in the making?

Jan 7, 2017, 10:01 AM

I believe he already is coaching at a HoF level. Back to back national championship appearances, beaten Meyer and Stoops and Fisher multiple times, developed a program to an elite status, recruiting at a high level, winning double digit games consistently. The only thing he is missing from his resume is a national championship.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 7, 2017, 10:04 AM

No matter Monday's outcome, based upon his record overall there is no doubt Dabo is HOF bound. He has at least fifteen more good years to build a tremendous legacy. He expects to win one or more national championships along with many ACC titles.

Go Tigers!

69 wins since 2011...Second only to Saban and he's working

Jan 7, 2017, 10:04 AM

on changing that. If he maintains that sort of consistency through 2020, I think he's a lock...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 69 wins since 2011...Second only to Saban and he's working

Jan 7, 2017, 10:17 AM

Yes!

Jan 7, 2017, 10:24 AM

Tahj in an intervene on a national radio show yesterday said we would win 4 of the next
9 championships. Pack said "run that by me again" Tahj did not stutter or laugh but said
staring Monday we will win 4 of the next 9 NCs. I love the confidence.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He needs to stay put at Clemson

Jan 7, 2017, 11:34 AM

And keep his staff well paid and happy.

He does that and we're in good shape to make a run. Dabo has many years left in him, and he CAN spend them at Clemson, and I think he will. When Dabo gets the credit Saban now has, and Clemson gets the respect Alabama now has, I think Dabo will retire. Dabo is better served making Clemson as famous as Alabama, and making himself his own success and legacy.

I would love to see Dabo do exactly like Bobby Bowden did at FSU and just become a legend and carry Clemson along for the ride.

Alabama belongs to Bear Bryant and Nick Saban. Clemson needs to belong to Danny Ford and Dabo Swinney. Dabo's already pushing hard on Ford's success. A few more years of consistency at this pace, and he will be our best coach ever, championship or not.

Dabo can make his own legacy at Clemson. No one wants to follow a legendary coach leaving a legendary and respected program. You have nowhere to go but down.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 956
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic