Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm usually the one freaking out about things, but I just
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,620

I'm usually the one freaking out about things, but I just

Jan 17, 2017, 9:26 PM

feel like losing Brooks was inevitable. He has done an excellent job and deserves to be off the recruiting trail at his age. Dabo had to see that coming. Now, as for Hobby. I sure hope we don't lose him, but if he wants NFL, then he deserves it. He has done an excellent job here.

I assume Dabo and Venables will be able to attract a great defensive line and defensive end coach. They will have to get someone that can coach and recruit at the level that Brooks and Hobby did.

My question to all of you is do you think we could actually have recruits leave this class because of this? I don't think we will, but am I wrong on this?

Maybe I've been on a permanent high after last Monday night and maybe I should be freaking out, but I'm not. Should I be?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm usually the one freaking out about things, but I just

Jan 17, 2017, 9:29 PM

Bruce Feldman is reporting that he is seriously considering a move to the Jaguars. Losing a DE and DT coach in the same offseason could be killer. Not to mention how much it would hurt our chances with XT...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Mebbe we let XT bring his own coach...?

Jan 17, 2017, 9:35 PM

who be XT?

I guess you would need to ask

Jan 17, 2017, 9:36 PM

Bruce Feldman

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: I'm usually the one freaking out about things, but I just

Jan 17, 2017, 9:29 PM

No. Don't panic. It's what chickens who hired a muslecramp do

We just won the National Championship

Jan 17, 2017, 9:35 PM

If there ever was a time we could afford to let go of some capital and still be OK, it's right now.

We already have half the 2017 commit class on campus in the classroom. The handful of blue-chips that we are still after will be nailed down by Dabo and Venables themselves. Recruiting grunt work is over for 2017.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,620
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic