»
Topic: I'm tired of everyone saying the decision hasn't been made yet for starting QB
Replies: 13   Last Post: Jul 23, 2018 1:49 PM by: MyfavOrange®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 13  

I'm tired of everyone saying the decision hasn't been made yet for starting QB

Posted: Jul 21, 2018 8:57 PM

It's clearly going to be Bryant. The decision has already been made. All the competition talk is to keep Trevor from leaving.

BWAAAAAAAK

[2]
Posted: Jul 21, 2018 9:01 PM

bwak bwak bwaaaaak!

2018 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

The definition of awesome!

Take a seat coot

[7]
Posted: Jul 21, 2018 9:03 PM

military_donation.jpg

None of that matters. Tigers gonna roar this

[1]
Posted: Jul 21, 2018 10:03 PM

Year! Gonna be a good one! Go Tigers!!!!

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: I'm tired of everyone saying the decision hasn't been made yet for starting QB

[3]
Posted: Jul 21, 2018 10:07 PM

Member when KB hit Hunter on the scramble in Willy-B and all those water bottles came raining down on the Clemson players celebrating in the end zone ?

That was the most accurate throws made by someone in Gamecock colors that night . That is where your QB situation is . Our cornerback was your best reciever that night .

2018 white level member

DB23

Re: I'm tired of everyone saying the decision hasn't been made yet for starting QB

[3]
Posted: Jul 21, 2018 10:43 PM

Want me to clue you in to why it hasn't been made yet?

Because they haven't even played their first game yet. I hope you didnt think TL is likely come out of the fall as the starter without playing a real game snap. Again, baring injury to KB, likely not going to happen. Where he would earn it is on the field. So yes, KB will most odds be the starter for FURMAN as long as he stays healthy and didn't really mess up in the fall.... That doesn't mean he won't be beat out during the season or even play most of it as a starter... That will be if TL earns it by beating him...in real games, if the game dictates Kelly needs to be taken out and Trevor put in.

[3]
Posted: Jul 21, 2018 10:50 PM

-1 COOT

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Georgia and Athens just did not offer what I felt would be best for me in the end. Sure, I had a fun time on my visit, but when it comes to playing football I just do not feel comfortable there. And when you consider everything that is going on up there, it makes you wonder just how long Kirby Smart is going to be around. He certainly is no Dabo Swinney or Nick Saban, and let's just leave it there. -Jadon Haselwood

Posted: Jul 21, 2018 10:52 PM

I agree that the decision has already been made., but not with you believing that TL would transfer is he wasn’t going to start. It is clearly going to be KB, but even if TL knew that, he wouldn’t transfer. The team would be his in 2019.

[2]
Posted: Jul 22, 2018 11:19 AM

Can't believe you only have a 65 Tiger Pulse.

Shooo.....run away

You cawks will be starting a very mediocre Flake Bentley...

[1]
Posted: Jul 22, 2018 1:11 PM

at QB because you don't have ANY OTHER REAL CHOICE.

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Posted: Jul 22, 2018 9:42 PM

Ryan Carter ring a bell?

Bueller Bueller........?

Posted: Jul 22, 2018 9:49 PM

kZ2EmK.gif(93.5 K)

Re: Coot troll is obvious coot troll

[1]
Posted: Jul 23, 2018 10:34 AM

Get ready for the fist, dirtpecker.

2018 white level member

Sept. 4th 2018- "Bentley is much more physically gifted than Shaw when it comes to throwing the ball." Class of 09

This is the most educated post about our QB situation!!!

Posted: Jul 23, 2018 1:49 PM

NOT!!!!!

2018 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 13  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Louisville
FOR SALE: Two tickets and parking pass. $175 for entire package. TDG Row V. Excellent view-click on image but...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1832 people have read this post