Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm tired of everyone saying the decision hasn't been made yet for starting QB
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

I'm tired of everyone saying the decision hasn't been made yet for starting QB

Jul 21, 2018, 8:57 PM

It's clearly going to be Bryant. The decision has already been made. All the competition talk is to keep Trevor from leaving.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BWAAAAAAAK

Jul 21, 2018, 9:01 PM

bwak bwak bwaaaaak!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Take a seat coot

Jul 21, 2018, 9:03 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

None of that matters. Tigers gonna roar this

Jul 21, 2018, 10:03 PM

Year! Gonna be a good one! Go Tigers!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm tired of everyone saying the decision hasn't been made yet for starting QB

Jul 21, 2018, 10:07 PM

Member when KB hit Hunter on the scramble in Willy-B and all those water bottles came raining down on the Clemson players celebrating in the end zone ?

That was the most accurate throws made by someone in Gamecock colors that night . That is where your QB situation is . Our cornerback was your best reciever that night .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: I'm tired of everyone saying the decision hasn't been made yet for starting QB

Jul 21, 2018, 10:43 PM

Want me to clue you in to why it hasn't been made yet?

Because they haven't even played their first game yet. I hope you didnt think TL is likely come out of the fall as the starter without playing a real game snap. Again, baring injury to KB, likely not going to happen. Where he would earn it is on the field. So yes, KB will most odds be the starter for FURMAN as long as he stays healthy and didn't really mess up in the fall.... That doesn't mean he won't be beat out during the season or even play most of it as a starter... That will be if TL earns it by beating him...in real games, if the game dictates Kelly needs to be taken out and Trevor put in.

Jul 21, 2018, 10:50 PM

-1 COOT

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 21, 2018, 10:52 PM

I agree that the decision has already been made., but not with you believing that TL would transfer is he wasn’t going to start. It is clearly going to be KB, but even if TL knew that, he wouldn’t transfer. The team would be his in 2019.

Jul 22, 2018, 11:19 AM

Can't believe you only have a 65 Tiger Pulse.

Shooo.....run away

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You cawks will be starting a very mediocre Flake Bentley...

Jul 22, 2018, 1:11 PM

at QB because you don't have ANY OTHER REAL CHOICE.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Jul 22, 2018, 9:42 PM

Ryan Carter ring a bell?

Bueller Bueller........?

Jul 22, 2018, 9:49 PM
kZ2EmK.gif(93.5 K)

Re: Coot troll is obvious coot troll

Jul 23, 2018, 10:34 AM

Get ready for the fist, dirtpecker.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

This is the most educated post about our QB situation!!!

Jul 23, 2018, 1:49 PM

NOT!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic