Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I’m so happy that Quitter II
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,417

I’m so happy that Quitter II

Sep 15, 2019, 12:42 PM

Is having a miserable experience with his coot bruhs....deserves exactly what he is getting!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you referring to a certain turn-coot?***

Sep 15, 2019, 12:44 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow you are fun to be around

Sep 15, 2019, 12:45 PM

Hate EVERYBODY much?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’m so happy that Quitter II

Sep 15, 2019, 1:39 PM

I feel bad for him personally. He is a kid that got mad and done something really stupid bc of it. But he was a good athlete, player and student while at Clemson. Dabo and our coaches done their job of what they were suppose to do, and that was to recruits better players, and at the same time, it offended one of our really good players when we got Feaster. I wish that he would have just ask Dabo for a red shirt until he got things figured out bc Feaster was a good receiver out of the back field with plenty of speed that we could have and would have used him for that. But if he felt that a transfer was best for him, I wish he could have found a better place to go bc we all know that Mustlie lied like the mangy dog that he is just to get Feaster away from us, and I have no doubt that Mustcant hates Dabo Swinney and Clemson bc he knows that we will cause him to lose his job as the coot HC, and one more serious beat down should do it!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 15, 2019, 1:42 PM

Are you talking about the kid that helped us win two National Championships and left with a degree from Clemson? I don’t agree with his decision to transfer but he earned his degree and has that right.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 15, 2019, 2:47 PM

No, I’m pretty sure he’s talking about this gamecock loser:

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Sep 15, 2019, 2:49 PM

I hate it for TF, but he simply is not as good as Dowdle, and won't become the starter like he planned. He made a mistake, but I have made tons more mistakes in my life than he has. He has his degree from CLEMSON, which is awesome IMO. I wish him well, but I doubt he even makes a scout team in the NFL. He would have fared no better had he stayed at CLEMSON though. He's not as good as Dixon or ETN, or maybe even the new freshmen, so he was going to see limited carries. He should have gone to a WEAK conference like Hurts did, one that has no defense.

Sep 15, 2019, 3:06 PM

Feaster seems to have made a mistake by leaving, but the young man gave us 4 years, got his degree, was a good teammate and a part of 2 national championships.

Wishing someone to be miserable is a pretty scummy thing in my book. Especially if that person has a degree from Clemson and helped the team while he was here.

You never went to Clemson, so you wouldn't understand. keep dreamin' and being miserable yourself, but please don't wish it on others.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,417
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic