Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I’m sad for some Aggie fans. As I mentioned in another poast,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,938

I’m sad for some Aggie fans. As I mentioned in another poast,

Sep 8, 2019, 9:44 AM

All this game meant to us is another w and most of us never thought there was a chance we’d lose. It’s the ones who thought they were somehow in this game and “we beat ourselves”. What an unrealistic view. Outside of 3-0 we were in total control of this game. Defensively our will was forced on Tam the entire game save the last minute. Offensively we mostly imposed our will. We will continue to get better as the season goes along and more and more backups will be able to get great playing time. This will leave us deeper and we’ll as opposed to sec types, less tired and injured

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’m sad for some Aggie fans. As I mentioned in another poast,

Sep 8, 2019, 10:19 AM

Well said. Does this mean we are not officially on upset alert?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope they learned a lesson I learned years ago in fandom and that is

Sep 8, 2019, 11:12 AM

that just because you played a great team close the year before doesn’t mean you will win the next time you meet up. You have to look at things objectively which is something their players, some of the media and some of their fans did not do. For their players to be “surprised” that we won the NC last year shows how misguided they are. It’s as if our true freshman QB never got better or something. We saw Mond get very lucky last year. They thought the secondary would be exploited this year. Again it’s all about looking at things objectively and facing reality. Their players really needed to keep their comments to themselves. Our guys do that very well. So does Alabama. Truly elite teams don’t need to talk trash before games. I can tell you that as a fan I appreciate the fact that they probably provided our guys with the extra motivation.

Well put . . .***

Sep 8, 2019, 2:32 PM

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,938
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic