Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I’m not worried
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,155

I’m not worried

Sep 8, 2018, 11:24 PM

TAMU lived up to their 12th man reputation. Mond was all World, sacked 4 times, pressured all night and continued to deliver.

On the bright side. They couldn’t run to save their life. Check the top 25. Nobody is playing a tough out of conference road game the 2nd week of the season, nobody........except Clemson (ehhhh maybe Michigan St). It will pay dividends down the road. No injuries in a very physical game. Tons of room to learn and we leave Texas with the “W”.

We’ll be fine. The biggest difference I see in Dabo’s teams versus every other Clemson Coach since Ford? Dabo’s teams get better as the year goes on

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’m not worried

Sep 8, 2018, 11:28 PM

I agree 100%.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’m not worried

Sep 8, 2018, 11:34 PM

Certainly plenty for the coaches and players to learn from in this one. Remember Dabo said over and over all week that TAMU was something of a mystery team. The Tiger secondary looked mystified. Better early in the year than November. Hopefully, they'll be able to work out the kinks. GooooooTigers!!!!!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mond was good

Sep 8, 2018, 11:49 PM

And their receivers were quite WRU-ish...pretty impressive. There did seem to be some communication issues in the secondary...lots of film to learn from.

On another point, ask yourselves this: how many top programs or, heck, any, sticks to its' plans to sub the way this staff handles the Tiger team? I can't recall a team that, yes, wants to win, yet EQUALLY rewards effort with playing time regardless the opponent...and is fearless about letting players experience crunch-time playing on the road. That's invaluable...absolutely invaluable.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bump. Great post. Go Tigers!****

Sep 9, 2018, 12:59 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,155
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic