Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm flattered
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

I'm flattered

Nov 6, 2018, 8:45 PM

Well it's BC Week and apparently a few of you are wondering where I've been. It's enough to make a guy feel all warm and fuzzy. Life has taken up most of my time lately but I've been having fun reading the usual talk about how you're going to dismantle us and return us to the manufacturer for a refund. I especially enjoyed that guy who said we should be kicked out of the ACC unless we build a dome to protect fragile players from warm weather climates from getting hurt.

I wish I was as positive about Daz as you people seem to be. He's recruited pretty well but he's still not a good gameday coach and I hold him largely responsible for Dillon's injury. Because of his stubborn nature he's overworked the guy as if he has no other options when in fact there are 3 other more than serviceable RBs who should have been getting more touches.

Of course I'll be hoping for a win but as long as we give it our best effort and don't quit (and I believe we'll do both) I'm good with whatever happens. Nobody expects us to win so the pressure is pretty much all on you.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm flattered

Nov 6, 2018, 8:53 PM

Addazio is my second favorite opponent's coach behind Cutcliffe. If ya'll stay within 24 you'll have my respect .
Will Dillon play Saturday ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Nov 6, 2018, 9:09 PM

I'm sure Dillon will play but he's clearly not at 100%. Travis Levy filled in very well for him at VT. Ben Glines and David Bailey should also see action.

Nov 6, 2018, 8:53 PM

You People, what Youuuu's are Ya talking about there Yankee doodle???

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 6, 2018, 9:12 PM

Youse people. Don't youse speak English?

Nov 7, 2018, 7:50 AM

"Youse people. Don't youse speak English? " - Yes, but not The Queen's English. :)

Nov 7, 2018, 8:42 AM [ in reply to Re: I'm flattered ]

You have been away 4 awhile haven't you!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are a good guy Lou. Glad to have you around.***

Nov 6, 2018, 9:05 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks******

Nov 6, 2018, 9:13 PM

Nov 6, 2018, 9:14 PM

There he is!!! Walking in like:

Now it feels like a normal BC week. Good to see you back on here.

Nov 6, 2018, 9:21 PM

Thanks. I enjoy this board.

We're hoping you'll be flattened by games end

Nov 6, 2018, 9:41 PM

Whatever y'all are thinking....just don't do it, just say no....you don't want the CFP unrepresented by the ACC do you? ;)

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WHO ?????***

Nov 6, 2018, 9:43 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Nov 6, 2018, 10:48 PM

BCLou --- Some of our posters have been as far North as Six Mile and Nine Times here in Pickens County, SC, but have never been to a large city like Boston. If you happen to see some of them roaming around the city looking as if they are lost, rest assured, they are lost. If you see someone dressed in new "Oshkosh By Gosh", brand new overalls sporting a Tiger Paw, that will be our official delegation from TigerNet. Don't let them get on the subway because they will think it's a "Tunnel of Love" and will grab the first unattached female they see.

Seriously, if I were much younger I would be making my way to Boston. Always enjoyed the city, the people, the food and the hospitality I received. Most of my visits were during my working days. My most recent visit was about 10 years ago (long after I retired) during the 4th. of July --- a wonderful experience.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

+1 because we can agree on Addazio.

Nov 6, 2018, 10:53 PM

Here's to an injury free game.

Nov 7, 2018, 6:22 AM

AJ Dillon isn’t more overworked than Tuna Tongue- of -a -Lova!

Message was edited by: Touch_The_Rock79

I expect BC to come out blazing, firing on all cylinders...

Nov 7, 2018, 7:04 AM

and executing one of the most strategic withdrawals in the history of NCAA football.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I expect BC to come out blazing, firing on all cylinders...

Nov 7, 2018, 7:54 AM

Sounds like a Revoluntionary War battle in which The Redcoats have turned tail and retreating.

It's more like the US invasion of Grenada.***

Nov 7, 2018, 8:55 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So where do you tailgate so we can all come visit?

Nov 7, 2018, 7:16 AM

No wait, I heard yous guys "tailgate" in bars.
What's up with that?

Re: So where do you tailgate so we can all come visit?

Nov 7, 2018, 8:03 AM

Refer to the aforementioned dome argument...it's cold as balls

Hope dazzy told his players it's ok to quit in this one

Nov 7, 2018, 8:03 AM

Asking kids to not quit against Clemson is asking too much out of them.

Nov 7, 2018, 8:51 AM

JK welcome back

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic