Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm calling it: We win big.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

I'm calling it: We win big.

Sep 30, 2016, 10:38 AM

Sorry folks, but we win big tomorrow night. BV and his boys have made more big plays than any of us should care to count, and with the O expanding their playbook for this game, expect a show.
Their D will slow us, but be gassed midway through the 3rd. This is the game which shows that Watson still has it, and the line, talented as they are, will dominate in the trenches.

I would love a triple over time win for this sort of like those games we played against Miami a few years ago - real slugfest, but with us coming out on top. FWIW, it is a big game and this could help, but Louisville's talent appears to be over confident and our O and our D can win this game for us.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

great story

Sep 30, 2016, 10:45 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XJe2iVrwTY

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Let's get something straight Tigernet

Sep 30, 2016, 10:46 AM

"I would love a triple over time win for this sort of like those games we played against Miami a few years ago"

That game was in 2005. 11 years ago! More than a few! Am I right?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

time flies when you're having fun... and the fun is in the

Sep 30, 2016, 11:09 AM

winning :)

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

Why are you apologizing***

Sep 30, 2016, 10:46 AM

I'm sorry, what?***

Sep 30, 2016, 11:00 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

There's the pitch... (in my best Vin Scully voice)

Sep 30, 2016, 11:06 AM

...oh no, it's a hanging slider, right over the heart of the plate! Francis Marion swings, he got it all! That baby is outta here! And that's the ball game folks!

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

We know that much but why?***

Sep 30, 2016, 11:29 AM [ in reply to I'm sorry, what?*** ]

Great post, well worded. I love how you believe in our team***

Sep 30, 2016, 10:49 AM

That's one way to look at it.***

Sep 30, 2016, 10:49 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

your dumb***

Sep 30, 2016, 10:50 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Oh please!!!!

Sep 30, 2016, 10:56 AM

NO freaking triple over time thrillers, just a good old fashioned, Clemson slugs 'em in the mouth from the start and they are whipped before halftime, game. I am too young to die and I fear that any overtime shenanigans might just kill me, not to mention my 81 year old father (class of '57) who will be there too! LOL, GO TIGERS!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

POTD right there!***

Sep 30, 2016, 12:02 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Late.... but better than not at all.***

Sep 30, 2016, 12:05 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL***

Sep 30, 2016, 12:09 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Something is wrong with you. I'm sorry I responded.***

Sep 30, 2016, 12:10 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I'd rather see a game like

Sep 30, 2016, 12:18 PM

Last year's Miami game. Agree otherwise.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic