Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I’m beginning to think some of you can handle losing better...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

I’m beginning to think some of you can handle losing better...

Sep 14, 2018, 8:11 AM

than you can handle winning.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: I’m beginning to think some of you handle losing better...

Sep 14, 2018, 8:14 AM

I believe the term in medical circles is "Muschampen by Proxy" ... it's like you love something so much you want to kill it .

Message was edited by: Tigerdug23®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: I’m beginning to think some of you handle losing better...

Sep 14, 2018, 8:17 AM

It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of winning... or losing. It shall be winning.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

There is iron in your words

Sep 14, 2018, 8:42 AM

So be it

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I reckon so.***

Sep 14, 2018, 8:42 AM

Re: I reckon so.***

Sep 15, 2018, 9:36 PM

Losing ain't much of a living!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Unfortunately, there are those in each area of life who are designated losers.

Sep 14, 2018, 8:23 AM

While it doesn’t fit the Clemson narrative-more usuck and ga natl championship aspirations, there are those who were lucky enough to be Clemson fans. Some aren’t happy until they fail, ruin relationships, go down the rabbit hole into drugs/alcohol. Then there are others destined to win. Count me in! With winning comes great responsibility. And I for one will continue to win as will Clemson University football! Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Unfortunately, there are those in each area of life who are designated losers.

Sep 14, 2018, 6:36 PM

Drugs and alcohol is not a rabbit hole. There are more old drunks than old doctors and if you leave out the morons on crack, drugs can be a sub lime way to prepare for the higher plain..

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, I remember in 2005 we beat Texas A&M by a point at

Sep 14, 2018, 8:24 AM

home and it was an awesome win. Everyone was ecstatic. Fast forward to 2018, we beat them by 2 points on the road and these morans are acting like the sky is falling.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I think one solution would be to fire our OCs.

Sep 14, 2018, 8:30 AM

The same OCs who have never NOT made the playoffs, never NOT won the ACC Championship, and have been to the NCG TWICE, winning one against what most considered to be the best defense in college football history.

Are these the same ocs who have lost two regular season games in

Sep 14, 2018, 8:33 AM

3 years and only scored 40ish pts in both those games? I’m in. Heads must roll. Maybe we can hire A better one.

Re: Are these the same ocs who have lost two regular season games in

Sep 14, 2018, 9:05 AM

I'd give it a try if offered . My strategy to keep teams honest on defense is to occasionally punt on 2nd down . You have to make it less predictable . Maybe change all those funky picture boards to just two that say " Run It " or " Pass It " ... that way we can totally do the other one and they'll never know what hit them because lying .

DB23

Just when I start thinking there’s nothing new under the sun

Sep 14, 2018, 9:12 AM

You come in and have this refreshing idea. Indeed no one would expect it and it would allow our #1 DL to be on the field longer.

Bottom line is, people will always complain. Case in point,

Sep 14, 2018, 8:36 AM [ in reply to I think one solution would be to fire our OCs. ]

Before last weekend tnet be like "why do we line up in a shotgun formation on 4th and 1? It's so stupid and that makes Dabo and our OCs stupid!"

Then after last weekend tnet be like "why did we line up under center on 4th and goal? That play call was so stupid and that makes Dabo and our OCs so stupid!"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Lord I hope we survive

Sep 14, 2018, 8:49 AM

Being destroyed by folks griping about a game on a sports fan forum.

Snowflakes.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do you think the rain will hurt the rhubarb?

Sep 14, 2018, 8:53 AM

- that’s how I deal with the painful twits.

Maybe you can invent a time machine that takes them

Sep 14, 2018, 9:58 AM

back to the "good ol' days" of beating UVA in double OT, Humanitarian Bowls, losing to Duke, landing that coveted 3-star, etc.

I'm good right here though, thanks.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Re: Maybe you can invent a time machine that takes them

Sep 14, 2018, 6:14 PM

None of them would remember. The bandwagon started handing out free tickets 4-5 years ago.

Re: I’m beginning to think some of you can handle losing better...

Sep 14, 2018, 11:20 AM

This why the fan base was so torn over Hatfield leaving.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The P&R bored is -----------> this way------------>***

Sep 14, 2018, 11:32 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

To be honest....

Sep 14, 2018, 2:37 PM

I almost forgot what it feels like to lose. Thats scary.

Re: To be honest....

Sep 14, 2018, 2:43 PM

I know right? I almost feel sorry for you guys. The Eagles will make it quick and somewhat painless.

Re: I’m beginning to think some of you can handle losing better...

Sep 14, 2018, 2:50 PM

I invite everyone to join my club, There are no fees, dues and no meetings. It's called the, "I WISH I HADN"T SAID THAT" CLUB.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic