Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm amazed at how many people are ok
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 3,613

I'm amazed at how many people are ok

Sep 18, 2018, 2:00 PM

With playing GA Southern close. Granted, it's over and done now but the sunshine pumpers are out. I dont get that. How is winning by only 31 Ok?

I wonder if ALABAMA is studying that game? Oh lord...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

The game wasn't as close as the score indicated...

Sep 18, 2018, 2:02 PM

and anyone who watched knows that.

With three turnovers and two missed field goals, Clemson did far more to stop Clemson than Georgia Southern did.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: The game wasn't as close as the score indicated...

Sep 18, 2018, 2:06 PM

Swap the turnovers for touchdowns - 21 points.
Add the two missed field goals 6 points.
Those 27 points plus the original 38 - only 65 points and not an 80 point win.

We gotz sirius problums.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Oh no, I didn't even consider that.

Sep 18, 2018, 2:08 PM

WE're in deep doo doo, aren't we?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The game wasn't as close as the score indicated...

Sep 18, 2018, 2:33 PM [ in reply to Re: The game wasn't as close as the score indicated... ]

did cutigerbob® do your maff four ewe?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If we played them 5 times we'd win...

Sep 18, 2018, 2:07 PM

at least two.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If we played them 5 times we'd win...

Sep 18, 2018, 3:15 PM

Would all 5 games have to be played at noon?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm amazed at how many people are ok

Sep 18, 2018, 2:09 PM

The coaches, players, and many fans know the team has a lot of improving to do on the offensive side of the ball to win another national championship. All will be well my friend. By the time playoffs come around dabo will have a package for higgins and ross at the same time like last year with cain and higgins only this time no injuries hopefully

Sep 18, 2018, 2:38 PM

winning by 5 scores isn’t close. Game was over at halftime. Game continued to be over all of the second half and we played a huge portion of our roster. Having your pre-season all-Americans continue to play, risking injury, while your 2’s & 3’s stand on the sideline, all for the sake of a 50, 60 or 70 pt blowout makes no sense to me. The reps matter. Remaining injury free matters. A blowout doesn’t matter. Just because the bozos on TV (yes, they’re bozos, can’t even get the names right) say it does, doesn’t make it so. Broadcasting a lie doesn’t make it true......it just makes it a bigger lie.

I know what happened during the game, and how our score

Sep 18, 2018, 2:40 PM

should have been higher. Of course, I'll take a win regardless of points.

I have believed for years that the AP pollsters are more influenced by scores than techniques, and, hence, how I believe UGA jumped us in the latest poll. Bobby Bowden some years ago indicated as much, as did ole Barry Switzer. Why? Because I believe the pollsters are basically lazy and take the path of least resistance: scores.

Now, do I think we should be ranked No. 2, 3, 4 or whatever? I'm not certain yet, but I d@mn surely liked that second spot.

I suppose my basic problem is one going back over many years: I don't like to just beat opponents. I like to utterly and thoroughly dismantle them, rip the living guts out of them and use the drippings to grease the cleats on our men's shoes. Call it greed...unbridled, unadorned, raw-to-the-bone, GREED.

Now, on to Atlanta and DESTROY GEORGIA TECH! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Message was edited by: hartins®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

not hard. .just gotta find Jesus***

Sep 18, 2018, 2:52 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Sep 18, 2018, 3:18 PM

Right! This team is horrible and we better make some kind of change if we want to even think about the playoffs.

Maybe Alabama studied the 2016 Troy game

Sep 18, 2018, 7:08 PM

and that's why they lost to the Tigers in Tampa!

Go Tigers AND Tiger Nation!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

Sep 18, 2018, 7:20 PM

Do you have a count. I’d like to be amazed also

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Practice game

Sep 18, 2018, 10:44 PM

Consider it purely an exhibition … look for more emotion on Saturday

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Idiot.***

Sep 18, 2018, 10:50 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

burn!***

Sep 19, 2018, 12:03 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Replies: 16
| visibility 3,613
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic