»
Topic: I’m Pretty Sure It Will Come Out That
Replies: 4   Last Post: Jul 13, 2019 7:36 AM by: SOLOS®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

I’m Pretty Sure It Will Come Out That

Posted: Jul 12, 2019 10:32 PM

Finebum hung out with Epstein and was tryin to hook up with underage girls on his plane.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: I’m Pretty Sure It Will Come Out That

Posted: Jul 13, 2019 1:18 AM

Are you sure that Clinton was not there for their menage a trois?

Posted: Jul 13, 2019 6:02 AM

Right ? I think there are a lot of very nervous men around who wish they'd never associated with that sicko .

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

DB23

Posted: Jul 13, 2019 7:25 AM

Right ? I think there are a lot of very nervous men around who wish they'd never associated with that sicko .

Of every stripe and affiliation.

Epstein didn't have actual politics; he was a serial predator and social climber. He actually got his start under Bill Barr's dad, and he just cultivated relationships with anybody who could lift him financially or socially.

Serial predators don't have friends; you need empathy for that. He liked to throw huge parties with swarms of young girls around because it normalized older guys being with younger women, and also because it's a lot easier to hide the jailbait 15-and-16-year-old girls he really wanted in among the swarm of-age 18-and-19-year olds he kept on hand to occupy his "associates". Like all serial predators, Epstein was really good at camouflage. And probably compromising people.

Politicians on both sides of the aisle are going to try to twist this for anyone he "associated" with, but serial predators like Epstein tend to be really good at hiding in plain sight. They're vampires, they're not really political creatures though they sometimes pretend to be.

Where was Liam Neeson when they needed him...?***

Posted: Jul 13, 2019 7:36 AM

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 4  
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1042 people have read this post