Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If you don't support Nuk, then you're simply not a Clemson fan..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 50
| visibility 1

If you don't support Nuk, then you're simply not a Clemson fan..

Nov 9, 2017, 9:52 AM

Flame away and hate if you want. But I support Clemson players who have a given us memorable moments in the history of Clemson we will never forget.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're simply not a good German if you don't support Adolph.

Nov 9, 2017, 9:56 AM

He's given the Fatherland very memorable moments.

Uber Alles!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If You're not speaking German

Nov 9, 2017, 10:01 AM

thank a WWII veteran

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If You're not speaking German "Tiger Queen"

Nov 9, 2017, 10:06 AM

thank God!

You are sounding a bit like Nuk.

Nov 9, 2017, 9:58 AM

Nuk claimed that his experience with many quarterback on the Texans made him the the authority on QB. Then he put his stamp of approval on someone who isn't Watson and said that's the end of the discussion.

Obviously, Nuk was in error in his assessment of their QB position. So yeah, you're completely, absolutely the authority on who is and isn't a Clemson fan.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You are sounding a bit like Nuk.

Nov 9, 2017, 10:20 AM

I think I've saw where you have said this about 4 or 5 times now, so I want to add something.

Savage was already named the starter at that point. If Nuk would have come out and said Watson should start, everybody would have went crazy and said Nuk doesn't support his team. He was doing what any other player would do, support the coach's decision.

It doesn't matter if you like what he said or not, but don't just spew stuff to try to turn ppl against him

I apologize for misstating that.

Nov 9, 2017, 10:42 AM

I sincerely did not mean to mislead anyone and I didn't lie intentionally but of ignorance. As far as me changing anyone's mind on a topic which borders religion and politics in intensity I don't much think that's a problem.

Imo, no one has changed their mind about Nuk since they read the article. If you want to defend Nuk perhaps contacting the writer of that article might bring you more satisfaction.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If Nuk said what 88 indicated, you're just wrong.

Nov 9, 2017, 12:00 PM [ in reply to Re: You are sounding a bit like Nuk. ]

It's not Nuk's job to say that one QB is the guy. If he was supporting the coaches, he could just say I support the coaches. Now he's made a statement that the other quarterback is the right man, but the coaches have gone in a different direction. So how was that supporting the team or coach?

null

If Nuk said what 88 indicated, you're just wrong.

Nov 9, 2017, 12:00 PM [ in reply to Re: You are sounding a bit like Nuk. ]

It's not Nuk's job to say that one QB is the guy. If he was supporting the coaches, he could just say I support the coaches. Now he's made a statement that the other quarterback is the right man, but the coaches have gone in a different direction. So how was that supporting the team or coach?

null

Re: You are sounding a bit like Nuk.

Nov 9, 2017, 10:21 AM [ in reply to You are sounding a bit like Nuk. ]

@ClemsonTiger1988

Except Nuk actually went to college.

Nov 9, 2017, 10:44 AM [ in reply to You are sounding a bit like Nuk. ]

TK did not.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Not that's it's relevant, but donyou know that?***

Nov 9, 2017, 10:57 AM

Re: Not that's it's relevant, but donyou know that?***

Nov 9, 2017, 12:30 PM

Actually, it is relevant and I "donyou know that."

Read more than one of his asinine posts and "donyou know that" too.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: If you don't support Nuk, then you're simply not a Clemson fan..

Nov 9, 2017, 10:00 AM

I will have my lawyer look over the fandom contract I signed and get back to you.

Yawn***

Nov 9, 2017, 10:04 AM

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have been a Clemson supporter since the late 1940's and will be until my final breath but I no longer am a fan of nuk or anyone who doesn't love and support Clemson.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So if a Clemson player has not given us memorable

moments in the history of Clemson we will never forget, you don't support them?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I don't follow the NFL...

Nov 9, 2017, 10:06 AM

so I have no idea what you are talking about.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Did you know the average NFL career lasts about 3 years

Nov 9, 2017, 10:24 AM

and according to NFLPA numbers & SI reports, almost 80% are dead dig broke nigh 3 years of leaving?

Not much to see there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yeah, who wants to watch the best players in the World play

Nov 9, 2017, 12:34 PM [ in reply to I don't follow the NFL... ]

at the highest level anyway?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 9, 2017, 10:08 AM

Thanks for poasting ..... just another TD opportunity!

You're unable to TD.

Nov 9, 2017, 12:25 PM

Would you like that capability?

It's sad that you have to force your views on others.

Nm

Improvement making you are

I expected to read..

"If you dont support nuke, you're a rassists"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

alt-right raccists...fixed it***

Nov 9, 2017, 1:12 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

That may NOT be the most ridiculous statement EVER on T-Net

Nov 9, 2017, 10:10 AM

... but it has to be close!

Support is a two-way street ...

Most Clemson fans gave Nuk a tremendous amount of love when he was a Tiger player.

Most Clemson fans totally supported Nuk when he decided to leave early for the NFL. They hoped he would stay, but they understood.

Most Clemson fans backed Nuk completely when he was accused of trashing his hotel room while at the NFL combines. They were certain it was not in his character to do something so vile.

Most Clemson fans gave Nuk a pass when he spoke out against Coach Swinney during the kneeling controversy.

Most Clemson fans even chuckled and moved on when Nuk was quoted as saying the world was flat.

... sadly, right now many (if not most) Clemson fans are getting a bit disenchanted with Nuk after his latest statements.

And that's understandable.

Re: That may NOT be the most ridiculous statement EVER on T-Net

Nov 9, 2017, 10:26 AM

Sammy said the world was flat, not Nuk.

I stand corrected ... sorry Nuk ... but come'on Sammy!

Nov 9, 2017, 10:46 AM

... get serious.

I love and support my child

Nov 9, 2017, 10:10 AM

However, that doesn't me he don't F up and I'll be ###### if I will sit back and not call him out on it. BECAUSE i love and support him.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can support Deandre without agreeing with him

Nov 9, 2017, 10:15 AM

on the Ponzi scheme issue. I appreciate the time and effort he put into being consistently his best while at Clemson.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

It's good you don't agree with him on the Ponzi Scheme,

Nov 9, 2017, 11:12 AM

because what he described is not a Ponzi Scheme.

Although I think the Bored has gone a little..

Nov 9, 2017, 10:17 AM

overboard on this, I would never presume to tell another Tiger fan that he isn't one because he disagrees with me about something.

Sounds reasonable; where's the fun in that?***

Nov 9, 2017, 10:19 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TK's panties won't be wadded if we can't make

Nov 9, 2017, 10:58 AM

the issue much bigger than it is.

and if you support Trump, you're a Natzi ...

thought I'd add a gross generalization to yours.

And if you don't support Trump...

Nov 9, 2017, 2:09 PM

you're a "snowflake"(whatever that means). I'm sick of "gross generalizations" in politics, all they do is replace true discussion and give me a headache.

So if I dont support someone publicly running down Clemson

And our coaching staff, I'm not a true fan?!

I have the confused. Or maybe that's you...

Just love the libtard "logic."

Nov 9, 2017, 10:24 AM

Nuk can NOT support Clemson, but he's still a great Clemson man.

But I have to support Nuk, or I'm not a Clemson fan.

It all makes sense now why you'd vote for a traitor to her country.

Neither support nor condemn. Just not on same page ...

Nov 9, 2017, 10:32 AM

Not sure where he is coming from or why. My thought process is closer aligned to many regarding being grateful and thankful for the opportunities Clemson granted him.

Just give the guy some space to think differently without judgement.

Whatever...***

Nov 9, 2017, 10:36 AM

Nuk talks too much. And needs to just play ball

Nov 9, 2017, 10:37 AM

No one really cares what he thinks.

Nov 9, 2017, 10:49 AM

First, I must disagree with you on that one. I do however support and defend his right to feel the way he feels. I just don't have to agree with him. There is a difference. I do think and always have, that he was the better wide receiver between he and Sammy but frankly, at this point, why bring it up? But while I disagree with many of his political and social views I still wish him well as a Clemson man.

Nov 9, 2017, 10:52 AM

Nuk Hopkins is all about Nuk Hopkins! So he was born to a poor family, so what?? Most people are born to working-class families and we still realize how blessed we are to live in the USA.
Nuk has been given the gift of athletic ability by God, I hope he is grateful for that gift. He has been privileged from the first day he played ball and was given far more opportunities than the vast majority of people because of his athletic abilities.
He talks about being behind Sammy Watkins and feeling it was all about Sammy ( I don't think that was the case) Well Cry me a river because most people in college or NFL are behind Sammy Watkins as far as ability goes. I will say that I think I remember when Sammy arrived that Nuk was still trying to split time between Basketball and football. When he decided to focus on Football and went through spring training and summer practice then it showed up on the field and he has rewarded accordingly. I think he may have been targeted even more than Sammy.
He lives in the greatest country that has ever been in the world and has been made a multi-millionaire to play football. He nor his family will ever have to worry about finances if he is wise with the money. Nuk needs to grow up! Count his blessings and move on!
Yes I am a Clemson fan and I always am willing to forgive anybody but right now I am not a Nuk Hopkins fan!!!

Jump from A to Z much?

Nov 9, 2017, 10:56 AM

Folks can support Nuk and disagree with his stance.

Right?

We had a sermon on this last Sunday.

Nov 9, 2017, 10:56 AM

You can support the person, but not their position.

"Stalwart universities—Harvard, Princeton, Yale—most certainly offer status. The Citadel offers character. "

You didnt even go to Clemson and you aren't even a fan

Nov 9, 2017, 11:06 AM

Why do you even bother to fill TNet with your trash.

Stupid coot troll. Shouldn't you be working your shift at McDonalds?

Nov 9, 2017, 11:07 AM

What!
Never hate, but can have my opinion about his bad attitude that hasn't changed since hi school. He doesn't appreciate how others have contributed his success on the field. One can be an island for so long and loneliness will creep in and its really hard to recover. Great athlete, but needs character re-direction big time. At the beginning of the season he jumped on Dabo. And Dabo responded, "no comment." Hope he turns around, but he's currently not heading that way yet. Not fair to compare people, but take a look a DW. Wow, what an awesome young man, in his hi's and low's.

Nov 9, 2017, 11:34 AM

Y'all should really let this die, and please do not tell me if I'm a fan or not because of a difference in opinion.

Nov 9, 2017, 11:34 AM

Y'all should really let this die, and please do not tell me if I'm a fan or not because of a difference in opinion.

King, you simply don't get to make that call.***

Nov 9, 2017, 12:23 PM

null

who elected you Jello Sheriff?***

Nov 9, 2017, 12:35 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 50
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic