Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If you believe anything about Dabo Swinney, believe this!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

If you believe anything about Dabo Swinney, believe this!!

Jan 12, 2016, 12:45 AM

He lost his first game as head coach.
He lost his first bowl game.
He lost his first trip into Williams Brice.
He lost his first ACC title game.
He lost his first trip to the Orange Bowl.

And now, he's lost his first trip the National Championship Game.

The man is a fighter, and a leader, and helluva football coach. We'll be back, because as well all know, Dabo just keeps getting better. He won his first game at BC, his first bowl game in 2009, first win in WB in 2016, first ACC title in 2011, and first Orange Bowl in 2013.

I'm not ready to think about 2016, but I can tell you without doubt, I believe we will win a natty under Dabo. BELIEVE THAT!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If you believe anything about Dabo Swinney, believe this!!

Jan 12, 2016, 12:46 AM

Awesome sunshine-pump bro, 10/10. Now let's face reality. We just lost a NCG by 5 points, by giving up 2 TD's to a TE who we made look like Randy F'in Moss tonight, and special teams play that my 2 year old can play better in Madden. It hurts. It's OK to hurt dude.

2017!!!!!!!!

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or...maybe I'm gonna keep my head up?

Jan 12, 2016, 12:48 AM

Sunshine pumping is for Gamecock fans talking about how great Muschamp is. I'm looking at facts and trends. You do you.

Jan 12, 2016, 12:48 AM [ in reply to Re: If you believe anything about Dabo Swinney, believe this!! ]

Dabo also makes the necessary coaching changes. Let's hope something is done about special teams.

Yes and amen to that!***

Jan 12, 2016, 12:50 AM

TIGERS WILL BE BACK*** I BELIEVE THAT !!!

Jan 12, 2016, 12:53 AM

Hurt & Proud !!!!!____ ALL IN !!!!!__Time to start a new streak !!!! GO TIGERS !!!!

Jan 12, 2016, 12:52 AM [ in reply to Re: If you believe anything about Dabo Swinney, believe this!! ]

No excuse for not making those tackles along the sideline on that TE, but we missed Alexander badly in the 4th quarter. Still a few pieces missing...but we'll be back.

Jan 12, 2016, 12:53 AM [ in reply to Re: If you believe anything about Dabo Swinney, believe this!! ]

Brutal game to live through as a Tigers fan. They were flat-out better than us tonight, I don't care what any yardage or other stat says. Rushed it down our throats early to demoralize and tire us out, and then Alexander going out left a wide-eyed 19-year old kid in who they picked on mercilessly to their advantage. Ugh. Like 7 bourbons deep and nothing to show for it. I guess as Vince Young famously said after the loss to Michigan in the Rose (I think?) Bowl... "We'll be baaaaaaaaa-aaaaaack..." We can only hope!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree with you- we got out coached a bit.

Jan 12, 2016, 12:58 AM

That's my point. Dabo always seems to have a learning curve, and then he figures it out. We'll get there.

Flat-out better than us? They made less mistakes than us!

Jan 12, 2016, 1:10 AM [ in reply to Re: If you believe anything about Dabo Swinney, believe this!! ]

We lose our best db, that had a helluva impact. That one thing may have been the difference. We lose the turnover battle, that was huge also. No, Bama isn't flat-out better than us, not by a long shot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Amen***

Jan 12, 2016, 1:19 AM

We'll be back!

Jan 12, 2016, 12:52 AM

They fought hard! Just losing Mackenzie hut us in the end. But they fought to the end and won their respect.
GO TIGERS!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep!***

Jan 12, 2016, 12:52 AM

He is inspirational to me more than as a football coach...

Jan 12, 2016, 12:55 AM

...he is just a great man, leader, and role model. His never quit attitude is something that can be an inspiration to anyone.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

J. Marc Edwards
Cary, NC

Jan 12, 2016, 12:59 AM

I absolutely agree. This was supposed to be a rebuilding year. Entire new o-line. Entire new starting d-line and we still managed to make it to the NC. Kearse will leave. Shaq might be gone. But I got a feeling Mack and Wayne Train will be back. Also, Two words....

MIKE WILLIAMS

2017 Natty here we come.

Jan 12, 2016, 12:59 AM

Dabo learned learned from all that. He got outcoached a little tonight by maybe the best in the business. Neither Dabo or this team has peaked yet. We will be back in The NCG many times over the next decade or so I think. Nothing to be ashamed of or worry about. Go Tigers!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic