Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If we win Saturday then we play in the champ game.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

If we win Saturday then we play in the champ game.

May 25, 2018, 11:25 AM

Question, if we lose the Saturday game, are we completely out or do we play another game?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If we win Saturday then we play in the champ game.

May 25, 2018, 11:28 AM

I can’t tell if you’re being serious.
Oh well I’ll answer. Yes we are out

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks, I actually was. I haven't gotten this new format

May 25, 2018, 11:30 AM

down yet.

May 25, 2018, 11:32 AM [ in reply to Re: If we win Saturday then we play in the champ game. ]

Oh he was serious. Its Swoff that is the joke with this idiotic format

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks Colbert, I wasn't sure either.***

May 25, 2018, 11:49 AM

May 25, 2018, 11:53 AM [ in reply to Re: If we win Saturday then we play in the champ game. ]

So we lose one we’re out? What the crap is that all about

May 25, 2018, 12:00 PM

Please check the tournament format before asking whether we are out. It has been posted and discussed many times.
We have clinched out pod so we play agains Pod C winner to see who plays in the championship. It's not my favorite format,
but it's not that difficult to understand.

So if we lose, we move to the loosers bracket ?***

May 25, 2018, 12:03 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: So if we lose, we move to the loosers bracket ?***

May 25, 2018, 12:08 PM

No. There is no bracket in this format. Pool play. Winners of Pools advance to Semis. Winners play for all the marbles, losers go home.

If no bracket, what sort of

May 25, 2018, 1:26 PM

fasteners or support is being used?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If no bracket, what sort of

May 25, 2018, 9:16 PM

As I understand it, it is similar to the cinch that holds a bra on that leads to misery for a lot of young folks. So not a bracket but a cinch.

Go Tigers!!!

Message was edited by: clawpaw®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think it’s Velcro

May 25, 2018, 9:48 PM [ in reply to If no bracket, what sort of ]

Like in the Manziere

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8YIbhJhH7s

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 25, 2018, 12:05 PM [ in reply to Re: If we win Saturday then we play in the champ game. ]

It’s understandable though. A lot of kids tournaments are pool play followed by double elimination with a losers bracket. This is made for TV with a definitive number of games to decide the winner so you can schedule a championship game broadcast time - assuming no weather delays. ??

May 25, 2018, 12:05 PM [ in reply to Re: If we win Saturday then we play in the champ game. ]

Please check the tournament format before asking whether we are out. It has been posted and discussed many times.
We have clinched out pod so we play agains Pod C winner to see who plays in the championship. It's not my favorite format,
but it's not that difficult to understand.

Please check the format names they are pools not pods...??

May 25, 2018, 12:42 PM [ in reply to Re: If we win Saturday then we play in the champ game. ]

Grandpa,Trust me. Most everything on here is too difficult for most of them to comprehend. Most do not read anything before they ask these dumb questions. They would rather somebody else do that and then just answer them. One I like is when they ask what time the game is starting and it is right on the front page. Just lazy.

May 25, 2018, 12:50 PM

Bob if we lose are we out ??? F u

It wasn't there until I sent them a Tmale - but seriously

May 25, 2018, 12:51 PM [ in reply to Re: If we win Saturday then we play in the champ game. ]

when is our next baseball game ?

When does it start ?

What channel will it be on ?

tihta

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

May 25, 2018, 12:47 PM [ in reply to Re: If we win Saturday then we play in the champ game. ]

So A-Pod plays D-Pod for a chance to meat the winner of B-Pod and C-Pod ?
That's a lotta pods to keep up with . Sure there wasn't any Pea Pods or Tide Pods thrown in there for good measure ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 25, 2018, 1:44 PM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn2OEZ0HFjE

May 25, 2018, 5:17 PM [ in reply to Re: If we win Saturday then we play in the champ game. ]

So A-Pod plays D-Pod for a chance to meat the winner of B-Pod and C-Pod ?
That's a lotta pods to keep up with . Sure there wasn't any Pea Pods or Tide Pods thrown in there for good measure ?

People it’s pools not pods!!

Granular detergent doesn’t kill people - Pods kill people***

May 26, 2018, 9:35 AM [ in reply to Re: If we win Saturday then we play in the champ game. ]

May 25, 2018, 12:49 PM [ in reply to Re: If we win Saturday then we play in the champ game. ]

So if we lose are we out

May 25, 2018, 12:30 PM [ in reply to Re: If we win Saturday then we play in the champ game. ]

So, what your sayin, is if we lose saturday....we're out?

;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 25, 2018, 12:49 PM

No ... no I didn't interpret it that whey at all .
I believe we'd wait and play the winner of the losers to try and re-advance .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ reads & doesn't ask dumb questions***

May 25, 2018, 12:52 PM

Ok Mr Rocket Scientist, if you're so smart then what happens

May 25, 2018, 1:09 PM [ in reply to Re: If we win Saturday then we play in the champ game. ]

if we tie Saturday?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Ok Mr Rocket Scientist, if you're so smart then what happens

May 25, 2018, 1:48 PM

Then they refer back to the regular season to see who has the better Saturday record for games that start at 5:00......
If games werent played at 5:00 by both teams then that cancels out and then they revert to a “take me out to the ballgame” sing-off in which case we have Danny Cannon and it’s over. Tigers advance

May 25, 2018, 2:48 PM

In wimmins softball games, when one of the dames hits a homer, the umps allow all that estrogen from her teammates to surround the plate, jump up and down, sqweeeeel... Why does the ump in men's baseball keep the team away from their hero??

May 25, 2018, 9:08 PM

I dont care what all of y’all think of pool play! I love it!! MARCO!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic