Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If we have football and have to practice social distancing,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

If we have football and have to practice social distancing,

May 27, 2020, 2:15 PM

can we just put all of the woo-hooers in the new softball stadium?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

You misspelled "soccer stadium" but we knew what you meant***

May 27, 2020, 2:16 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Y'all both misspelled "New Jersey"

May 27, 2020, 3:22 PM

but at least y'all are trying to fix it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol...

May 27, 2020, 3:24 PM [ in reply to You misspelled "soccer stadium" but we knew what you meant*** ]

I don't even know where that is.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Yes, that's the point***

May 27, 2020, 3:42 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Thank You

May 27, 2020, 5:30 PM

for saying what I was thinking.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: If we have football and have to practice social distancing,

May 27, 2020, 2:17 PM

Whooooo .........Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

softball stadium ------------------>

May 27, 2020, 2:18 PM

soccer stadium ------------------>

May 27, 2020, 2:19 PM [ in reply to Re: If we have football and have to practice social distancing, ]

Furman's baseball stadium ------------------>***

May 27, 2020, 2:34 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

The bottom of Lake Hartwell——————————>***

May 27, 2020, 2:29 PM [ in reply to Re: If we have football and have to practice social distancing, ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The bottom of Lake Hartwell——————————>***

May 27, 2020, 2:31 PM

Make um wear a concrete stadium seat..................***

May 27, 2020, 6:07 PM [ in reply to The bottom of Lake Hartwell——————————>*** ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

my van ------------------------>***

May 27, 2020, 3:25 PM [ in reply to Re: If we have football and have to practice social distancing, ]

null

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: my van ------------------------>***

May 27, 2020, 7:42 PM

i’m not sharing the futon - fyi

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

New Jersey! ------------------------------> ***

May 27, 2020, 4:56 PM [ in reply to Re: If we have football and have to practice social distancing, ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

May 27, 2020, 3:57 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

May 27, 2020, 5:29 PM

All of y’all misspelled the SpaceX Rocket

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think we should put them six feet away from

May 27, 2020, 5:32 PM

Jimmy Hoffa. (On lower seats.)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This fsu dude comes to mind............

May 27, 2020, 6:10 PM

https://saturdaytradition.com/big-ten-football/look-florida-state-fan-seen-reading-book-while-seminoles-trail-clemson-52-3/

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic