»
Topic: If we can't get the South Carolina game at home in 2021, we
Replies: 6   Last Post: Aug 1, 2020 7:21 PM by: tigeringvegas
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

If we can't get the South Carolina game at home in 2021, we

Posted: Aug 1, 2020 1:42 PM

at least need to get it moved to Charlotte. That is the site of 6 Clemson ACC Championships and coot losses to Virginia and North Carolina in the last two years. But I still say we should insist on the home game.

Re: If we can't get the South Carolina game at home in 2021, we

Posted: Aug 1, 2020 1:47 PM

We all know they can't beat us in either place right now .
They should insist that we only play defense , sorta even out the odds for them .

2020 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

DB23

[1]
Posted: Aug 1, 2020 1:49 PM

I know you mean well here but we are forced to give the state of NC enough money through the years by Swoff and the conference. I see no reason to voluntarily give them a dime we dont have to now. Plus in Charlotte somehow the Panthers would get some compensation and what have they done for Clemson lately?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Aug 1, 2020 4:33 PM

Their league cancelled not ours. It should absolutely be in Clemson next year and if they won’t agree to it cancel it again.

I agree! If we don’t play the 2021 game at Clemson

Posted: Aug 1, 2020 5:43 PM

then there should be NO 2021 game. The consecutive played streak is snapped by the SEC not allowing the 2020 game so the 2021 game becomes just another game in the series. Starting over at Clemson in 2022 would be keeping it level and not allow two consecutive games at WB.

If the 2021 game is not played, call it “pulling a Howard” in honor of Coach Howard halting 59(!!!) consecutive home games at SCar due to their unwillingness to share ticket and concession revenue.

Also, whether the 2020 or 2021 games are played, the next Clemson win will still be seven wins in a row!

Go Tigers!

No, the SEC stuck it too us this year so if we don't play

Posted: Aug 1, 2020 6:14 PM

the game at Clemson in 2021 then we just tell them alright we'll see you next time in 2022 in Clemson.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

I just couldn't see us playing at home next year.

Posted: Aug 1, 2020 7:21 PM

OOC scheduling would be a logistical nightmare. I mean we pretty much have our OOC games vs a power 5 school for what the next 15-16 years? All based on playing at So Car on odd years? How we gonna fix that?

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 tickets in lower deck Sec UO asking 1400 each, email if interested.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1033 people have read this post