»
Topic: If the season is cancelled, we were #1 team in preseason,
Replies: 2   Last Post: Aug 9, 2020 11:24 PM by: tigerband1®
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 2  

If the season is cancelled, we were #1 team in preseason,

Posted: Aug 9, 2020 10:45 PM

going for a sixth straight win over the coots, 6th straight ACC title and two Heisman Trophy candidates. Not the best time to have a season cancelled, but I still think we have many numerous question marks (o-line, secondary) to assume we would have won the natty. Still, its a heck of a time to have a season cancelled.

My concern now is, what will we look like in the fall of 2021? Will we be able to continue this great run we have been on?

I have the greatest respect in the world for Trevor Lawrence and his leadership this off season and how he has tried so hard on twitter to get them to reconsider cancelling the season.

Sadly, this means just that much more of dry, uneventful months, to get through before we are on the other side of this thing.

To me, if there are not goin gto be any fans at the games, it would seem that this would be a safe endeavor. But I guess the sport is too physical, with too much sweat and breath etc..

If they cancel for fall, I really hope there is not a spring season. Teams would not have their normal players and I think the strongest, most talented teams would lose more players than anyone. And then you find yoursel losing games you should never have lost and only three months from the next season.

LONGEST, DARKEST DT EVER!!!!

[1]
Posted: Aug 9, 2020 10:46 PM

12 MORE MONTHS OF MASK LECTURES

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg

Re: If the season is cancelled, we were #1 team in preseason,

[1]
Posted: Aug 9, 2020 11:24 PM

Ugh, make that going for 7 straight wins over the coots!!

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Replies: 2  
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
494 people have read this post