Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If offered free tickets to pull for the Tigers on Nov. 30th
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1,291

If offered free tickets to pull for the Tigers on Nov. 30th

Nov 6, 2013, 12:33 PM

in a possible top 10 showdown for the first time in the Palmetto State between the two teams would you:

1) Be excited--take them in a heartbeat and gear up to put on orange and yell as hard as you can--even if in the middle of Coots--and stand tall for the Tigers at Williams Brice no matter the outcome?

2) Be hesitant -- worry about how you are going to be treated--and hem and haw about going in orange and standing up tall for the Tigers in the middle of a hostile crowd?

3) Be a total chicken--turn them down in a heartbeat because you are negative about the outcome--you are angry it even has to be there and you are fearful of how you will be treated--especially if the Tigers fail--and you are more concerned about these things than showing up and standing tall for the Tigers in such an environment?

Message was edited by: AThomas®

Message was edited by: AThomas®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

when?***

Nov 6, 2013, 12:33 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Re: when?***

Nov 6, 2013, 12:34 PM

Saw that and just fixed it--Nov. 30th

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#1***

Nov 6, 2013, 12:35 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#1 real quick.

Nov 6, 2013, 12:47 PM

I got a free ticket my freshmen year to go to willy b in 2003 for my first game in the dump, best game ever.

#1 - I've been to Willy B several times...and been the only

Nov 6, 2013, 12:51 PM

Tiger fan within 50 feet of my seat. I had a blast and was treated kindly.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I will accept the tickets & of course #1.

Nov 6, 2013, 12:57 PM

You can t-mail me for address to mail them to. TIA!

LOL. If I had them--you and the others--would be on my

Nov 6, 2013, 12:58 PM

Santa giving list.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1***

Nov 6, 2013, 1:00 PM

I would not accept them because

Nov 6, 2013, 1:09 PM

every single Clemson away sporting event I've ever been to (football baseball basketball) we've lost. So really I don't think y'all want me to go to any away games ever cause apparently I'm a curse to the team or something

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Re: I would not accept them because

Nov 6, 2013, 1:12 PM

Please just stay home and take one for the team.

Wow I'm a little afraid to even reply to your posts.

Nov 6, 2013, 1:14 PM [ in reply to I would not accept them because ]

Hope it's not contagious :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Don't worry I've had myself vaccinated by the Tiger mascot

Nov 6, 2013, 1:24 PM

himself.

Actually if we beat Usuck in baseball back in Feb at Fluor Field in Greenville then I have been to ONE away game that we've won. But still, not a good record starting with the loss to Auburn in the 1998 Peach Bowl

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Keep going. Your streak has to end sometime. I went to

Nov 6, 2013, 1:29 PM [ in reply to I would not accept them because ]

ten straight Charlotte Hornest games before they finally lost. It has to end. This year could be your lucky year. So take the tickets if offered and go!! Yell loud and proud for your Clemson Tigers. We have a chance for free tickets and dang right I'm going in orange.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

take tickets. rent a car.***

Nov 6, 2013, 1:33 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

My car always has my Clemson flags and stickers on it.***

Nov 6, 2013, 1:37 PM

Nov 6, 2013, 1:40 PM

I have tickets. I'll go. I'll wear my normal Clemson gear. But depending on the game time and other factors will determine how excited I'll be about going.

Its just not a fun enviorment (win or lose). I'd love to be able to take my son, but not a chance in hades will he go.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1,291
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic