Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If not already, I guess there will soon be a push to ban
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 4,404

If not already, I guess there will soon be a push to ban

Feb 17, 2018, 11:45 AM

the biathlon events at the Olympics, because rifles are used.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those rifles do not need to end up on the streets.

Feb 17, 2018, 12:25 PM

The 1st amendment needs revision.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Really?? Sick minds are what need revising!!***

Feb 17, 2018, 2:29 PM

Re: Those rifles do not need to end up on the streets.

Feb 17, 2018, 2:34 PM [ in reply to Those rifles do not need to end up on the streets. ]

Many more are killed by opioids and alcohol each year. Let's ban the biggest offenders first?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 17, 2018, 2:35 PM

automobiles?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Feb 17, 2018, 2:37 PM

I don’t think he meant accidental deaths. HTH

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 17, 2018, 2:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Those rifles do not need to end up on the streets. ]

Put governors on cars and limit speeds to 35. Might eliminate 25,000 deaths in vehicle crashes per year. Right?

Feb 17, 2018, 2:38 PM [ in reply to Those rifles do not need to end up on the streets. ]

If every gun known was illegal and they stopped making guns today.
These shootings will still continue, you see it’s not a gun problem, it’s a people problem.

Feb 17, 2018, 2:54 PM

Almost right. It’s a sin problem

Feb 17, 2018, 2:58 PM

This. Unfortunately, if someone is determined to take the lives of others, there are many alternatives to firearms.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 17, 2018, 8:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Those rifles do not need to end up on the streets. ]

It may be a sin problem, but why give someone who is sick enough to kill such easy access to something that can kill so many so quickly? The problem is that these sinful, sick people can easily access these guns. Make them illegal today, and nothing changes tomorrow, but it will certainly change in 10 years. We should start that process now.

Feb 17, 2018, 9:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Those rifles do not need to end up on the streets. ]

No

It’s a people with guns problem, and usually a specific type of gun.

You know it. I know it.
But let’s keep distracting and dancing to another tune.

Feb 17, 2018, 2:58 PM [ in reply to Those rifles do not need to end up on the streets. ]

First off, it's the second amendment not the 1st. Although it seems both are being heavily targeted now days by left wing commies. And the sad fact is if it exists it will always be available on the streets. Many drugs are illegal. It's not too difficult to get anything you want, and we're making dealers rich in the process. High yield explosives are not sold to citizens, but they can easily be manufactured. So the solution is to restrict innocent law abiding citizens from owning weapons for self defense and rely solely on the government to protect us? This is while criminals and those that don't respect the law know people are defenseless? Talk about delivering the pigeons to the cat! Wake up!

Feb 17, 2018, 3:06 PM

If the govamint can't round up 20 million illegal aliens, do they really think they can round up 300 million guns from 110 million Americans?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, the 1st amendment needs fixed to prevent

Feb 17, 2018, 4:52 PM [ in reply to Those rifles do not need to end up on the streets. ]

stupid statements.

The second doesn't need to be touched.

tu for not posting schlock on fb board!***

Feb 17, 2018, 4:36 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GoTiguhs!!

Let's see...

Feb 17, 2018, 7:15 PM

A biathalon rifle is a .22 bolt action, single shot limited to 5 round magazines wearing 8 lbs or over. An AR-15(used in many of these mass shootings) is gas operated, semi- or fully automatic, in .223, 5.56 NATO, 9mm Luger, and about a dozen other rounds, with 29 and 30 round magazines, wearing between 7 and 9 lbs dependent on the caliber and customization. One is purely for use in a specific sport and other was designed for killing in warfare. Yeah I can definitely see the similarities.

Re: Let's see...

Feb 17, 2018, 10:48 PM

Your copy/ paste skills are on point but there is tons of inaccurate info in your statement concerning any school shooting weapons- but don’t let that stop you.

Not To Mention

Feb 17, 2018, 10:55 PM

the whole concept of just one life taken is one too many just doesn't register with these people.

Really? Perhaps you could point out...

Feb 18, 2018, 11:32 AM [ in reply to Re: Let's see... ]

the inaccurate information?? Admittedly more school shootings involve handguns, by I never mentioned school shootings, YOU DID! And NO cut and paste, but I guess you know more about ARs than the Colt, Knight, and Daniel Defense websites that I referenced. To me, an AR is nothing more than a way to waste a lot of money on expensive ammo, even the cheaper ones my friends at PSA make.

Re: Really? Perhaps you could point out...

Feb 18, 2018, 12:06 PM

^^sigh.

Shooting small rifles for sport and killing kids in school totally same thing

Feb 18, 2018, 11:35 AM

Quit your bulkshit arguments

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 4,404
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic