Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If a football team takes GT seriously...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

If a football team takes GT seriously...

Sep 20, 2018, 2:52 PM

it's an indication of just how far said team has fallen, IMHO.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Re: If a football team takes GT seriously...

Sep 20, 2018, 2:53 PM

https://tenor.com/view/paul_johnson-crazy-togetherweswarm-georgia_tech-nuts-gif-9208449

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Sep 20, 2018, 2:58 PM

In my humble opinion we better take them and all others seriously or else we will see what can happen ie: Pittsburgh and Syracuse

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 20, 2018, 3:00 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

LOL, shows how much you know

Sep 20, 2018, 3:07 PM [ in reply to Re: If a football team takes GT seriously... ]

we don't even play Pittsburgh this year

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: LOL, shows how much you know

Sep 20, 2018, 3:59 PM

Uh - we might play Pitt this year - in the ACCCG. They are undefeated in conference play. :)

Ok - not likely, so you're probably right.

Re: If a football team takes GT seriously...***

Sep 20, 2018, 3:04 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 20, 2018, 3:19 PM

If the Tigers take Tech seriously, it's going to be one hell of a beatdown.

I don't remember anyone taking Pitt or Cuse seriously either

Sep 20, 2018, 3:24 PM

As fans we all expect to smoke GT. But I certainly hope the players have prepped just as much for this weekend as they have and will any other.

If I know this coaching staff, I would guess they spent a

Sep 20, 2018, 3:35 PM

lot of time preparing for Sarahcuse this week. Everybody knows the Tigers will crush GT. BV probably spent a couple minutes on Monday talking about sticking with their assignments, but because we already beat two teams who run the option better than GT this year, the coaches and players could quickly turn their focus to getting revenge against Sarahcuse.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: If I know this coaching staff, I would guess they spent a

Sep 20, 2018, 5:45 PM

Then you don't know this coaching staff!

Sep 20, 2018, 5:44 PM

You had better take every team seriously, or come Dec/Jan, you won't be in the mix for anything other than the Mienkie Car Crap, or Papa John Toilet Bowl. And I can't be any more serious than that!

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic