Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If Travis Etienne has a breakout year
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

If Travis Etienne has a breakout year

Mar 26, 2019, 5:00 AM

do you think there’s a real chance he could forego his fourth year and turn pro? Love this guy. Such an humble personality.

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm already under the assumption he's turning pro next year.***

Mar 26, 2019, 5:20 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty sure he had a 'breakout" year, last year!!***

Mar 26, 2019, 5:23 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pretty sure he had a 'breakout" year, last year!!***

Mar 26, 2019, 9:49 AM

A breakout year to the breakout year will be great for the Tigers!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He was the ACC POY last year.

Mar 26, 2019, 5:42 AM

I don’t think he will stay for his senior year.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What would be really sweet......

Mar 26, 2019, 5:48 AM

If he could have a major campaign to win a Heisman this year and then TL the next year.

Along with 2 more natties of course.......

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If Travis Etienne has a breakout year

Mar 26, 2019, 5:55 AM

Didn't he just have a breakout year? Anyway, I already assume he is leaving. RB's can only take so many hits.

Mar 26, 2019, 7:28 AM

I imagine he had some good talks with Mom & Grandma while they were feeding him all week. He's getting input from people who truly have his long term best interests at heart.

Wait, what? Did you post this from 2017 or something?***

Mar 26, 2019, 7:42 AM

Mar 26, 2019, 8:56 AM

1658 yards, 24 TDs, 8.1 yards per carry. Hopefully this is a "normal" year and next year is a breakout. Not sure what that might look like, but I sure would love to see it!

I hope we design next year's offense with either a FB or TE

Mar 26, 2019, 9:22 AM

on the field most of the time to give ET a lead blocker, then give him a steady diet of running the rock as teams are going to be playing defensively against Lawrence's passing ability. If we do that, I think ET will have a shot at the Heisman.

Either way I think he should go pro. You can always go back to college. You have a small window of opportunity for the NFL.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think you are going to see a FB in our offense

Mar 26, 2019, 10:06 AM

outside of some goal line packages (like Big Dex leading for Wilkins). Also not sure what TE looks like for us next year. Probably going to be very thin and very young at that position.

Re: I hope we design next year's offense with either a FB or TE

Mar 26, 2019, 10:08 AM [ in reply to I hope we design next year's offense with either a FB or TE ]

These days, our kids seem to all be graduating in 3 years. I wouldn’t blame him for leaving after graduating and reaching the highest peaks with the team. Our players accomplish so much in 3 years under This coaching regime, it’s hard to blame them for cashing in if they have the right projection.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Even with a ho hum campaign like last season, he is gone

Mar 26, 2019, 10:04 AM

With the short NFL shelf life of the RB position, he needs to go. Only way he wouldn't would be possibly due to an injury and nobody wants that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am certainly glad

Mar 26, 2019, 12:00 PM

That I’ve got my season tickets on order. If ETN is more “broke out” this year than he was last year that is something I wish to witness first hand! Actually, I’m hoping Feaster has a break out year and they are both chasing Dixon for the lead. It’s going to be an amazing offensive season for the good guys. In fact, it’s going to be so good that many of our loyal fans on tnet who support the Tigers in so many ways will not have much to complain about.

Go Tigers. Show you real support and JOIN IPTAY

Re: Even with a ho hum campaign like last season, he is gone

Mar 26, 2019, 1:01 PM [ in reply to Even with a ho hum campaign like last season, he is gone ]

ETN takes some fearsome hits. I cringe watching them tackle him, the way they slam into him. As much as you want all the great players to stay their full 4 years, You have to want him to go, to make the most of his opportunities.

Mar 26, 2019, 11:57 AM

Im not sure what you guys expect from these players. He broke literally every Clemson running back school record and led the Nation or was in the top 5 for every rushing category on fewer carries than most. He's already more than broke out.

Mar 26, 2019, 12:03 PM

Is having 26 TDs and over 1700 total yards not a breakout year?

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Lol, what?

Mar 26, 2019, 1:06 PM

He had a breakout year as a Fr and was an All American last year

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic