Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If Joe's too lazy to campaign he's too lazy to be POTUS.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 289

If Joe's too lazy to campaign he's too lazy to be POTUS.

Oct 21, 2020, 7:51 AM

He can't make the drive to PA so he has Barry on the stump for him today.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

At least therell be more than 20 people there

Oct 21, 2020, 8:13 AM

Now

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're convinced he's lazy?.....

Oct 21, 2020, 8:25 AM

because he's not holding large rallies in places where COVID is on the rise again?

How about "if Trump is too stupid to know he shouldn't be holding rallies, he's too stupid to be POTUS"? I think that sounds a little better.

Also, have you considered that there is no political upside to hold rallies for Biden? If I was his advisor, I would tell him to do just what he's doing. Let Trump have as much of the oxygen in the room as possible, because Trump's actions are further alienating "independents" and there is nothing for Biden to gain politically.

Let Trump tweet idiotic tweets about Fauci, and retweet Q-Anon conspiracy theories. Let him continue to illustrate to voters who he really is. Show up at the debate...do no harm...win the election.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Either he's lazy or his "handlers" are afraid he will say

Oct 21, 2020, 8:35 AM

something stoopid. Or both. Maybe he feels like he's got his senate race locked up.

Don't know, but I don't think the "rope-a-dope" strategy shows much strength or stamina 2 weeks before the election.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Like I said...when you're running against a fool....

Oct 21, 2020, 8:44 AM

and you have the lead...let the fool act the fool.

I don't think they're afraid Biden will say something stupid...I think they KNOW President Trump will say something stupid and want him to have all of the attention. Sounds smart to me.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You're convinced he's lazy?.....

Oct 21, 2020, 8:42 AM [ in reply to You're convinced he's lazy?..... ]

That's been a winning strategy thus far, why switch it up now?

Stand back, and (cough) stand by. Let Trump have all the air and use it to punch himself in the junk over and over and over again.

When your enemy is wandering from epic disaster to epic disaster like a drunk idiot in a minefield, the last thing you ever do is interrupt him. In this case the mistake Trump is making is astoundingly simple: he continues to appeal to his own too-narrow base, and he's doing nothing whatsoever to convince the majority of irritated and alarmed voters who think he's a dangerous lunatic that he's actually a sane and stable candidate who is fit for the job. (He decided to spend yesterday venting spleen on Anthony Fauci.) One of his advisors said about three months back that Trump "just needed to put 60 out of 100 good days togather" to get himself re-elected...that might have been overly optimistic, but Trump hasn't even had six good days since then, much less sixty.

Actually, has Trump even managed sixty good hours in total since then? Doubtful. And whaddya know...there it is, that same way-too-low 42.8% approval rating he's carried virtually his entire term, combined with a way-too-high north-of-fify per cent strong disapproval, which no president in polling history has ever managed, much less managed virtually his entire term.

It was always on Trump to change that number himself, and he never did.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's strategery - Let Trump go full ratard ... sit back

Oct 21, 2020, 8:34 AM

collect votes.

Re: If Joe's too lazy to campaign he's too lazy to be POTUS.

Oct 21, 2020, 6:18 PM

Wilbur,

Just because Trump can't get any Repugs to campaign for him doesn't mean you have to get mad at Joe.

Re: If Joe's too lazy to campaign he's too lazy to be POTUS.

Oct 21, 2020, 6:27 PM

I want to be lazy in comparison to Trump. I want him to go unnoticed.

Replies: 8
| visibility 289
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic