Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If I have to pull for an SEC team when playing other SEC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,412

If I have to pull for an SEC team when playing other SEC

Aug 23, 2019, 1:19 PM

teams, I will pull for Arkansas. I saw Chad Morris on that SEC show with the two guys that ride in the truck on the commercials for the show. They were interviewing Morris and he sounded like a true disciple of Dabo. He had a lot of great things to say about Dabo and the way things were done at Clemson when Morris was on the staff. He sounded like he greatly appreciated his time at Clemson.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

To heck with that, after theChad beat us out for that

Aug 23, 2019, 1:23 PM

QB recruit Chandler Morris, there's no way I can root for Arkansas. Chad knew Dabo wanted him and it was a slap in the face to his former boss who gave him an opportunity of a lifetime at Clemson even though he was only a couple years removed from coaching high school ball.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: To heck with that, after theChad beat us out for that

Aug 23, 2019, 1:25 PM

Were you the one who broke the story about Coach Morris sleeping with that kid's mom in order to get in good with the family?

Yes, and I stand by that story, even though a lot of people

Aug 23, 2019, 1:28 PM

attacked me for spreading rumors.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Yes, and I stand by that story, even though a lot of people

Aug 23, 2019, 1:30 PM

??

Aug 23, 2019, 1:31 PM [ in reply to Yes, and I stand by that story, even though a lot of people ]

??

Aug 23, 2019, 1:31 PM [ in reply to Yes, and I stand by that story, even though a lot of people ]

Never stop standing up for what you know is right!

Re: To heck with that, after theChad beat us out for that

Aug 23, 2019, 1:29 PM [ in reply to Re: To heck with that, after theChad beat us out for that ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: If I have to pull for an SEC team when playing other SEC

Aug 23, 2019, 1:48 PM

I’m pulling for ol Bryant and Mizzou!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2019, 2:28 PM

What about South Carolina over Bama?

Aug 23, 2019, 2:58 PM

No way in he77 would I pull for the chickens no matter who they play.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,412
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic