Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If I am the AD at tech
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,427

If I am the AD at tech

Sep 23, 2018, 8:24 AM

The coach is fired before Clemson bus leaves.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson Is Coming" says Stephone Anthony (Class 2011)"
"Why NOT Clemson"
"Why Not Dabo"

Re: If I am the real AD at tech

Sep 23, 2018, 8:27 AM

I'm probably concerned about some game tie in promotion for pocket protectors

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If I am the AD at tech

Sep 23, 2018, 8:33 AM

There is just stupid talent in Atlanta.

There is more talent in Greater Atlanta, in fact, than there is in North Carolina and South Carolina put together.

Consider also that GT, with their academics, could easily follow the Stanford/Duke/Northwestern model and spot-recruit nationally with sufficiently brainy recruits, there is just about zero excuse for them to be as bad as they are.

Put the available local talent together with some brainy jocks, grab the occasional stud like Calvin Johnson, and all of a sudden you've got a team that's back competing in the Coastal again. I don't know why Georgia Tech hit the Wayback Machine and went old-school option...but frankly, I'm fine with them doing it as long as they wanna keep doing it. Keeps one more competitor away from us from one of the deepest talent pools in America. UGA can't buy 'em all, hard as Kirby is trying.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2018, 8:56 AM

Yup, silly talent in the Metro Atlanta area but what kills GT is the silly offense they run. No kid wants to come in to that system when he has talent and why would he in fact. If the goal is to get an education and showcase their talent there are equal or better places to go.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2018, 8:35 AM

Hate to disagree with you. We all need to be contacting the AD telling him to extend pj's contract again. This would allow pj the time he needs to make a total wreck out of the rambling wreck known as georgia tec.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,427
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic