Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If DW can’t start over Stoudt
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

If DW can’t start over Stoudt

Aug 13, 2018, 9:19 PM

Then it doesn’t matter if Aaron Rodgers was reincarnated in Trevor Lawrence’s body, KB will start.

By the way Dabo talks about him I don’t think KB has thrown an incompletion all camp!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If DW can’t start over Stoudt

Aug 13, 2018, 9:23 PM

Be careful they may call you a coot lol. Anyway your right Kelly Bryant will start and it doesn’t matter how good Trevor Lawrence is.

Aug 13, 2018, 10:20 PM

It sounds to me as if you guys are wanting TL to start ahead of KB, why? I just want what the coaches want, and that's to put the best player out there, even if it's Brice.
Let Dabo and the OC's do what they are paid to do, and all will be fine.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well I can bump up the pulse with posts like that

Aug 14, 2018, 12:02 AM

He makes sense right?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Aug 14, 2018, 7:22 AM [ in reply to Re: If DW can’t start over Stoudt ]

I believe there are Three groups of people on this subject, and yes I stole this from another guy and IDK if it was posted on here or not. I am also changing it up for my opinion.

1. KB is the man and deserves to be our starter. This group also believes he could lead us to a NC.

2. KB will start game one (he deserves that at least) but its only a matter of time before his passing deficiencies will surface and TL takes over mid season.

3. TL should start game 1 because he is the future. KB should change positions.

4. just for laughs. TL is the second coming of Jesus Christ and KB is the worst QB to ever don a Clemson jersey.

Aug 14, 2018, 5:51 PM

Nice pulse, bro.***

Aug 13, 2018, 10:41 PM [ in reply to Re: If DW can’t start over Stoudt ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 14, 2018, 6:39 AM [ in reply to Re: If DW can’t start over Stoudt ]

LOL jessy the coot telling the other coot to be careful. Classic fail.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo treats freshman QB like frogs.

Aug 13, 2018, 11:17 PM

If you toss a frog in a pot of hot water he'll jump out. If you put him in luke warm water and turn the heat up slowly you can boil him alive.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If DW can’t start over Stoudt***

Aug 13, 2018, 11:21 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Good job

Aug 14, 2018, 6:56 AM

You have successfully lured many coot trolls out! That had to be the point of your post. Because everyone knows that Dabo started Deshaun Watson with one leg over Cole Stoudt against the coots during Cole's final season. That was probably the one game Cole would've wanted to start in his career.

Will TL start against Furman? Highly unlikely. But there's only one reason that he couldn't start at some point this season: if KB is better. Fear that, coots.

Go Tigers!

4 ACC championships, 3 playoff appearances and 1 National Championship

Aug 14, 2018, 7:00 AM

Not to mention the annual thrashing of our rival. Real Clemson fans are pretty happy with Dabo and the job he’s done. You’re not because he keeps taking your team to the woodshed.

Re: 4 ACC championships, 3 playoff appearances and 1 National Championship

Aug 14, 2018, 7:33 AM

First TD I’ve given in a while. I get so sick of these posts.

This a message board for discussing Clemson sports. Maybe the mods should create a cheerleading board for you and your little buddies to make jokes and Tu each other.

Nobody cares.***

Aug 14, 2018, 7:40 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Thanks man. Feel better?

Aug 14, 2018, 9:22 AM [ in reply to Re: 4 ACC championships, 3 playoff appearances and 1 National Championship ]

I would like to apologize for defending the greatest coach in Clemson history and posting some of his resume’ on a Clemson sports message board. I would also like to apologize for having fun with people on a sports message board. Maybe I should take the internet more seriously.

I'm sure cootsmackdown is not going to sleep well tonight

Aug 14, 2018, 11:37 AM [ in reply to Re: 4 ACC championships, 3 playoff appearances and 1 National Championship ]

with your TD. His reply was for the OP and not you!! And I hope you TD me so I can have an excuse to go home this afternoon and drown my sorrows.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Watson took over in the 5th meaningful quarter of the season

Aug 14, 2018, 7:07 AM

Stop it with this nonsense.

Is TL going to start against Furman? No. Is he going to start against A&M? Probably not? But that doesn't mean that the coaches won't pull KB in favor of TL is Lawrence is clearly outplaying him in College Station just like Stoudt was pulled in favor of Watson in Doak 4 years ago.

Aug 14, 2018, 7:23 AM

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 14, 2018, 9:32 AM

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic