Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'd love to know the detais of Chase Yong's loan.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

I'd love to know the detais of Chase Yong's loan.

Nov 8, 2019, 11:28 AM

What was the amount?
Was there interest?
What is the job of the family friend?
Where is the family friend from?
Could the family friend afford to give the loan?
Was it a cash loan and for what was it intended?

The devil is in the details. A 500 buck loan from a neighbor is a lot different from a $30,000 loan from a second cousin that lives in Ohio and works for an alumni.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Who is Chase Yong and why do we care that he took out a loan***

Nov 8, 2019, 11:29 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who is Chase Yong and why do we care that he took out a loan***

Nov 8, 2019, 11:30 AM

Chase Young is who many claim is the best defensive player in the country.

He plays DE for Ohio St and leads the country in sacks.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I need to get out more

Nov 8, 2019, 11:33 AM

I can probably tell you every Clemson player including walk-ons and know about the teams we play, after that, not so much.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I need to get out more

Nov 8, 2019, 11:39 AM

I didn't know who he was until a couple of weeks ago when several people in the media started pretending that he should win the Heisman for leading the country in sacks.

I found out who he was because several Clemson people starting making comparisons between Young and Isaiah Simmons.

Re: I need to get out more

Nov 8, 2019, 12:17 PM

It wasn't until last weekend when he had 4 sacks in 1 game. So big deal Austin Bryant did that to Auburn a few years ago. Where was the hype from his performance? It's all BS. I'll take Simmons any day. seeing as he'll be playing in the playoffs this year. Young may not.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's Charlie Bong's cousin.***

Nov 8, 2019, 11:31 AM [ in reply to Who is Chase Yong and why do we care that he took out a loan*** ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

To the NCAA there is no difference.

Nov 8, 2019, 11:39 AM

The amount of the loan, the interest, the terms are all irrelevant.

You can get all the money you want from your wealthy uncle Pete..

The person, so called, family friend, is the key.. Who is this person ? Who is the person affiliated with? What is the relationship?

If the family friend is connected to the athletic department, booster, or a sports agency, this kid is cooked.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: To the NCAA there is no difference.

Nov 8, 2019, 11:43 AM

And now we ask the question .. where did the money come from to repay the loan? Another family friend?

If it was small enough...I imagine stipens

Nov 8, 2019, 11:50 AM

And living expenses could cover it once football started back up.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

"no money down, take years and years to pay!"***

Nov 8, 2019, 11:40 AM

Re: I'd love to know the detais of Chase Yong's loan.

Nov 8, 2019, 11:44 AM

Funny the family "friend" was only known the summer before his freshman year.

Nov 8, 2019, 12:12 PM

My first question is how is this just getting out? Did he just walk in to the compliance department and report he took the loan out last year? Everything sounds very odd.

Total fiction here

Nov 8, 2019, 12:22 PM

He borrowed 5G to get some phat bling and dope tats.

He bragged about it too much. Another player sent an anonymous email to the NCAA.

Yeah, where the information came from is important

Nov 8, 2019, 12:23 PM [ in reply to Re: I'd love to know the detais of Chase Yong's loan. ]

as well.

Re: Yeah, where the information came from is important

Nov 8, 2019, 9:28 PM

I imagine the details will be more well kept than classified military info!

Has Anyone Asked Urban Meyer What He Knows?

Nov 8, 2019, 9:36 PM

It happened under his watch. Well, at least when he was the HC. I guess it could have happened while he was suspended for other problems.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 8, 2019, 12:23 PM [ in reply to Re: I'd love to know the detais of Chase Yong's loan. ]

Maybe he's not wanting to play the rest of the season and turned himself into compliance, effectively voluntarily sitting out the rest of the season to save his body for the nfl. This way he doesn't look like the type of player that is quitting on a national title contending team.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Better than the Bosa Method***

Nov 8, 2019, 12:26 PM

Nov 8, 2019, 3:46 PM

You sound like a desperate coot talking about us.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 8, 2019, 9:03 PM

I think following the money trail from the family member to where they go t it . . might be the most interesting.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic