Replies: 5  

I would trade the win in Chapel Hill for the natty

[1]
Posted: Jan 14, 2020 8:03 PM

But would Judge Keller®?

No, I wouldn’t.

[3]
Posted: Jan 14, 2020 11:30 PM

Not at this point. I would’ve last year, or three years ago, but not now. We’re clearly dominant in football. A national championship is obviously more important than a regular season win, but we HAD to get this monkey off our back in Chapel Hill.

Like it or not, our failure to ever win there was exhibit A of how Clemson must not care about basketball. Recruits knew about it. Other coaches knew about it. And it was pathetic and sad.

Ending a streak like that can do a lot for a team, and even a program. Look at our team tonight. We beat a top 3 team for the first time since 2001 - nearly 20 years. This team is playing confident basketball. That’s huge!

Our football team will be back. The program didn’t need to win last night to prove anything. Our basketball proved a lot by beating UNC in Chapel Hill.

2020 white level member

Brad Brownell: all-time winningest coach in Clemson men's basketball history, and only coach to beat North Carolina in Chapel Hill.

Re: No, I wouldn’t.

Posted: Jan 15, 2020 6:51 AM

Wow. That win in chapel hill was nice to get the monkey off but in the grand scheme of things meant absolutely nothing.

Re: No, I wouldn’t.

Posted: Jan 15, 2020 6:55 AM

You are so wrong!

2020 purple level member

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

what the HeII is wrong with you?***

[2]
Posted: Jan 14, 2020 11:31 PM

he's a coot...and smells like a corn dog***

[1]
Posted: Jan 15, 2020 6:55 AM

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 tickets on 30 yd line in Sec N row X asking 1275 each , half down for deposit and balance due in ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
792 people have read this post