Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I wonder if any of those Kansas University Wildcats idiots
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

I wonder if any of those Kansas University Wildcats idiots

Mar 19, 2018, 9:31 AM

are going to start invading our internet sports message board this week. Do they even have internet out there in Manhattan?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Manhattan is a pretty highly populated area...

Mar 19, 2018, 9:32 AM

I'm fairly certain they have the interwebs up there in New York City

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you that classof94 idiot's scok or something?

Mar 19, 2018, 9:35 AM

Manhattan, Kansas:

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Ah yes, I see now

Mar 19, 2018, 9:37 AM

The Manhattan Jaspers will probably show up ready to play on Friday, I hope we don't elevate our game too much

Please,

Mar 19, 2018, 9:48 AM

don't encourage her.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Haha, I love the passion...

Mar 19, 2018, 9:35 AM

but they're in Kansas City, the Capital of Kansas.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Oh, my mistake

Mar 19, 2018, 9:37 AM

So is UKU on the Kansas side or the Missouri side of Kansas City?

It's obviously

Mar 19, 2018, 9:43 AM

On the Missouri side. KU-Mizzou is one of the biggest in-state rivalries in all the land

Re: It's obviously

Mar 19, 2018, 10:57 AM

what?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh, my bad

Mar 19, 2018, 12:21 PM

I said, "OBVIOUSLY ITS ON THE MISSOURI SIDE, KU-MIZZOU IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST IN-STATE RIVALRIES IN ALL THE LAND"

HTH

Re: I wonder if any of those Kansas University Wildcats idiots

Mar 19, 2018, 9:36 AM

Speaking of Idiots. Kansas University is the JAYHAWKS and is in LAWRENCE(burned by The Palmetto Brigade of volunteer South Carolinians during the bleeding of Kansas), Kansas State is the WILDCATS and is in MANHATTAN.

Mar 19, 2018, 9:38 AM

Re: I wonder if any of those Kansas University Wildcats idiots***

Mar 19, 2018, 9:38 AM [ in reply to Re: I wonder if any of those Kansas University Wildcats idiots ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Mar 19, 2018, 9:39 AM [ in reply to Re: I wonder if any of those Kansas University Wildcats idiots ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

You could have really made Clemson fans look bad if you had

Mar 19, 2018, 9:39 AM [ in reply to Re: I wonder if any of those Kansas University Wildcats idiots ]

gone to a UKU fan site with that bad intel.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Lies! Come on walrus, is this more Leftist group think?***

Mar 19, 2018, 9:44 AM [ in reply to Re: I wonder if any of those Kansas University Wildcats idiots ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Obviously you know nothing about Kansas...

Mar 19, 2018, 11:25 AM

They are even more rightwing than SC. Even the mighty "R" wouldn't get an incompetent idiot like Brownback elected in this state. Or let Fred Phelps and his anti-American Westboro religio-Nazis run around loose in this state without the good beatings that they all deserve.

Has nothing to do with them, it has everything to do...

Mar 19, 2018, 11:33 AM

with you being wrong, slow on the draw and/or the uptake?

Relax walrus, we're having fun.

Go Tigers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So am I, deadsolid...

Mar 19, 2018, 11:41 AM

Sometimes being an aggravation on sarcasm is fun, buddy. My wife said she is still pulling for Kansas, but she will be happy whichever team wins. And sad for the loser. Personally I wish it were Kentucky, the other "K". I would dearly love to beat those smug a-holes, but knocking off Kansas instead will do. Let's wipe out all the bluebloods! Make'em TIGERMEAT!

You're not an aggravation, but seemed lost in the moment...

Mar 19, 2018, 11:48 AM

so me just being me, inclined to lend the helping hand.

Lara's[my Cherokee - no pigs] father is a Kansas grad & fanatic.

Looking forward to the Tigers in the Round of 16.

Hitting F5 but pigs of wife are not loading***

Mar 19, 2018, 11:50 AM [ in reply to So am I, deadsolid... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 19, 2018, 9:48 AM [ in reply to Re: I wonder if any of those Kansas University Wildcats idiots ]

Where are you getting your info?

Spit-ballin of course, but more than likely...

Mar 19, 2018, 9:51 AM

this dood.

I didn't know the Karate Kid did sports.

Mar 19, 2018, 9:53 AM

From the looks of things he took more than juan...

Mar 19, 2018, 11:38 AM

@DefensiveTackleUesque ass-whoopin, so you're right.

My wife is from Topeka and a KU fan

Mar 19, 2018, 11:31 AM [ in reply to Re: I wonder if any of those Kansas University Wildcats idiots ]

Been to both campuses. Worst glass of tea I ever had in my life by far was in the K-State Student Center.

Mar 19, 2018, 11:34 AM [ in reply to Re: I wonder if any of those Kansas University Wildcats idiots ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

This was five years ago...

Mar 19, 2018, 9:36 AM

maybe they've made extensive investments in infrastructure since then?

Mar 19, 2018, 9:42 AM

hope they don't tap into this poast if they do.

Why? They probably can't even read.***

Mar 19, 2018, 9:44 AM

I went to Manhattan once. But

Mar 19, 2018, 11:00 AM

my wife died of Dysentery right before we reached Independent, KS

Best Is The Standard

uh...hate to inform you, but

Mar 19, 2018, 11:32 AM

manhattan is in new york, coot

smdh

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Yeah, but that one cost 24 bucks(actually 60 guilders)...

Mar 19, 2018, 12:01 PM

the one in Kansas came for free.

Only if a tornado blows them this way.***

Mar 19, 2018, 11:52 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic