»
Topic: I wasn't expecting a national championship from this young team before the season started. 
Replies: 4   Last Post: Jan 14, 2020 11:34 AM by: A912®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

I wasn't expecting a national championship from this young team before the season started. 

[2]
Posted: Jan 14, 2020 9:36 AM

It's pretty easy to be satisfied with #2, #1, #4, #1, and #2 the last 5 years.   I do however like our chances to win it all again next year.  

We still have the best PROGRAM in CFB.

Go Tigers!

Re: I wasn't expecting a national championship from this young team before the season started. 

Posted: Jan 14, 2020 9:38 AM

I didn’t either

2020 white level member

We overachieved from my expectations

[1]
Posted: Jan 14, 2020 11:23 AM

We are consistently in the running and that's all that matters. A shot is all you can ask for. I was iffy on if we would make the CFP this year. One play against UNC and we wouldn't have been in it.

I'm more than happy accepting a natty every other year. I can live with that.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

- MauldinT
"Tiggi­ty is like finding a high-motor, Dabo five star heart guy. Underrated by the recruiting services, sort of like a Dorian O'Daniel."

We've come a long way from begging for the Humanitarian Bowl

Posted: Jan 14, 2020 11:29 AM

I just wanted to beat OSU and get to the Natty. Of course we all wanted to win, but we missed the power rangers this year.

It was a great season however

Posted: Jan 14, 2020 11:34 AM

I'm a bit disappointed in the offense. I thought the offense would be lights out and they weren't. Senior OL. Returning NC winning QB/RB/WRs. Virtually the same offense that whipped Alabama last season. The offense underachieved.

The defense was a nice surprise. They overachieved expectations.

2020 student level member

Replies: 4  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
526 people have read this post