Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I want this Osterine non-story to get resolved soon!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

I want this Osterine non-story to get resolved soon!

Feb 11, 2019, 11:06 AM

The longer this is stretched out the more “speculation” and frenzied excitement by our stupid, worthless, loser rival will continue. They are absolutely giddy in their hopes of the NCAA stripping us of our Championship victory and giving us the death penalty. I live in this cesspool of a city, Cootlumbia, and I am sick of hearing their accusations. I hope and pray we are not facing a major NCAA inquiry but whatever it takes, this situation needs to end. With all of the hopeful lies being put out there by the coot rags(aka The State and the Charleston Post and Courier) and other anti-Clemson media outlets, it’s giving the impression of a huge problem in our program. Not for one second do I believe there is any credible evidence of any wrong doing by the coaches, players or administrators, the constant chirping by the haters are getting to me.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only thing coming out of this will be Dabo smelling like a

Feb 11, 2019, 11:10 AM

Rose. The longer /more the Idiots run their mouths,the stupider they look when it's over.

personally I don’t think.

Feb 11, 2019, 11:15 AM

This present issue will be resolved. It’s just to difficult to disprove! I also don’t believe it will be very damaging to the Clemson sports programs unless future tests return positive. Surely Dabo and Co. will see that that doesn’t happen.
As far the gamecocks, they have problems of their own so don’t be overly concerned with what they say.

My view is rather simple. There is no way in

Feb 11, 2019, 1:38 PM

he1l that Clemson could have been running a dirty program over a period of time and NOT...repeat NOT have someone or ones blabbing away.

If a drug, drugging problem was part of a culture, it would have manifested itself repeatedly.

For any LAME-BRAINED JACKASSS to claim there is a major problem is patently idiotic. As for the damm Chickens, their ranting is typical of failure to delve into their own problems while attempting to shift their lack of success on others via false sniping.

We had three people...and only three...involved in this matter. The administration is handling it, and that's good enough for me.

AND GUESS WHAT? AT THE END OF THE FRIGGIN' DAY THAT AND THOSE CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHIES WILL REMAIN RIGHT WHERE THEY ARE.......PERIOD!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, if this had been a deliberate and on-going thing

Feb 11, 2019, 1:48 PM

there would've been more signs by now. More failed tests, somebody blowing the whistle, etc. Also, the thought of Dabo intentionally giving PEDs is pretty ridiculous. It goes against everything we know about Dabo as a human being. He loves his players and i just can't fathom him not only cheating, but knowingly risking their safety.

And i would be shocked if the NCAA even tries to pursue this right now. Something major would have to come to light for them to start an investigation into the program.

Someone forgot to take their happy pills this morning***

Feb 11, 2019, 2:14 PM [ in reply to My view is rather simple. There is no way in ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

WELL, YOU CAN GO STRAIGHT TO

Feb 11, 2019, 3:48 PM

The Senior Citizens' Center tonight and have a flung with the ole gals..........They love someone younger who reminds them of themselves.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pigs of ole gals?***

Feb 11, 2019, 4:00 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Do what?

Feb 11, 2019, 2:05 PM

Major sanctions over this? Dood, you need to stay off FGF and other fan sites if they twist your screws that tight. They've got you as delusional as they are.

Now simma down and let this work itself out without Tnetters stressing each other over sanctions and lost championships. That's crazy talk there!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I want this Osterine non-story to get resolved soon!

Feb 11, 2019, 2:06 PM

Strip us of our championship? We hung 44 on their older brother and throttled their body guards in the national championship without those players. Did bama get stripped when 20+ players and a distributer confirmed he gave them all steroids? No. Did anything happen to U5C when they got called out by players saying they forced them into steroids and it effected them horribly prompting investigations and confirmations to the accusations? No. Don't let these opinions make you think they're facts from people who hate us more than they like their own dump of a program.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic