Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I thought we just upgraded baseball facilities?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,150

I thought we just upgraded baseball facilities?

Jun 3, 2014, 4:00 PM

Nm

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Facilities go well beyond just an attractive stadium.....

Jun 3, 2014, 4:23 PM

They also include player amenities, meeting/film rooms, and instructional/training areas.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

^^^^dsp aint gonna like this

Jun 3, 2014, 4:24 PM

and gwp is gonna like that dsp doesn't like it!

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

i <3 clueless fans

Jun 3, 2014, 4:32 PM

they complete me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They make the world go round,

Jun 3, 2014, 4:35 PM

or something like that!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

well, they're made of wood and come in handy when the winds

Jun 3, 2014, 4:44 PM

of november come early.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought lbu completed you?

Jun 3, 2014, 4:40 PM [ in reply to i <3 clueless fans ]

ohhhh....clueless fans.....got it. sorry.

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

that goes back to our twister days & the pretzel parties...

Jun 3, 2014, 4:42 PM

whoa now, really brings back memories, but need to go check the statute of limitations before i say more.

brb

Re: i <3 clueless fans***

Jun 3, 2014, 4:50 PM [ in reply to i <3 clueless fans ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Jun 3, 2014, 5:11 PM

wait...that IS bob's avatar after a "night out" of playing twister with dsp.

Re: I thought we just upgraded baseball facilities?

Jun 3, 2014, 4:44 PM

I think they just shorten the field hoping it would us to get more home runs. It worked for other teams, just not so much for ours!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I thought we just upgraded baseball facilities?

Jun 3, 2014, 4:46 PM

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only outside stuff. Locker room is dark,concrete block cave!

Jun 3, 2014, 4:54 PM

Call Bob Mahony & ask him to take you through the interior that the players
use. It's INCREDIBLY BAD!! There is no way a recruit could ever be taken
into the locker room. Low ceilings, bad lighting, concrete block. Quite
shocking when you see the stadium & grounds as a comparison.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,150
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic