Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I think that we are one curb stomping
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 3,813

I think that we are one curb stomping

Nov 17, 2017, 11:28 AM

Of the Gamecocks away from destroying the moral of their fan base. This year is going to be much more enjoyable from the stand point of last year they knew it was coming. This year they have a false sense of hope

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Idk, they always have womens basketball to fall back upon...

Nov 17, 2017, 11:35 AM

The 25 most powerful people in South Carolina sports: Dawn Staley, Dabo Swinney top list...

By Gene Sapakoff gsapakoff@postandcourier.com Jun 24, 2017 (14)

National champions, famous entertainers, star athletes.

Movers.

Shakers.

Choosing and ranking the 25 most powerful people in South Carolina sports isn’t easy any year, certainly not one in which fresh national title signs have gone up as interstate welcome mats.

Criteria: Impact and influence, now and beyond. Candidates must also spend most of the year in South Carolina, thus disqualifying for these purposes Jadeveon Clowney, Matt Wieters, Khris Middleton and the many prominent professional athletes with Palmetto State ties.

Judges: Post and Courier staff, after lots of consultation.

Last four out: Clemson head basketball coach Brad Brownell, College of Charleston head basketball coach Earl Grant, foundation director and high school football coach Marcus Lattimore and NCAA basketball referee Teddy Valentine.

The top 25:

1. Dawn Staley

Head coach of the national champion South Carolina Gamecocks women’s basketball team, and that counts plenty. But Staley’s reach is global; she will coach Team USA in the 2020 Olympics in Tokyo. At 47, she eventually is a possible heir to Geno Auriemma’s role as unofficial women’s basketball spokesperson. And Staley’s graceful handling of Confederate flag issues transcends basketball in this state and nationally.

2. Dabo Swinney

There are only three other active major college football coaches with national championships and Swinney trumped that trio – Jimbo Fisher, Urban Meyer and Nick Saban – on the way to Clemson’s College Football Playoff crown won in January. Few people doubt more ultimate glory is in store for a 47-year-old coach. He also shares Staley’s ability to articulate on social issues.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Idk, they always have womens basketball to fall back upon...

Nov 17, 2017, 12:40 PM

Wait your telling me a coot can write. 0.o
>checks the ground to see if hell froze over<
maybe they can

Importance = Salary = Dabo > Dawn = Political Correctness***

Nov 17, 2017, 2:48 PM [ in reply to Idk, they always have womens basketball to fall back upon... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Their morale perhaps, they have no morals.

Nov 17, 2017, 11:42 AM

HTH in advance

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

OH LOOK RIGHT ON QUE THE GRAMMER NAZIS APPAER***

Nov 17, 2017, 11:52 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

He's probably still trying to get in Mrs. Johnson's pants.***

Nov 17, 2017, 11:54 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ms. Johnson

Nov 17, 2017, 11:56 AM

Thank You very much

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Where's the fun in that?***

Nov 17, 2017, 11:57 AM

There's already one a-hole in there.***

Nov 17, 2017, 5:33 PM [ in reply to He's probably still trying to get in Mrs. Johnson's pants.*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh gee, learn to spell please.***

Nov 17, 2017, 2:40 PM [ in reply to OH LOOK RIGHT ON QUE THE GRAMMER NAZIS APPAER*** ]

NEVER

Nov 17, 2017, 2:41 PM

equate morals to Gamecock fandom.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: NEVER

Nov 17, 2017, 3:11 PM

They have a moral?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: NEVER

Nov 17, 2017, 4:00 PM

They are amoral.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Their moral is already destroyed

Nov 17, 2017, 5:36 PM

with all the pre-game and in-game shenanigans. We can however, destroy their morale.

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: I think that we are one curb stomping

Nov 17, 2017, 7:42 PM

I like the way you think. Crush their dreams.

I think we are one can of Raid

Nov 17, 2017, 8:25 PM

From eradicating cockroaches.
But I'm wrong too.

Replies: 16
| visibility 3,813
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic