Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I think it's time the mods finally give Clueless09 the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

I think it's time the mods finally give Clueless09 the

Nov 21, 2019, 1:02 PM

banhammer. This mentally disturbed troll has really gone too far today suggesting that somehow, Clemson players "deserve" objects to be thrown at them. I'm calling his b.s.---he needs to be gone.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Re: I think it's time the mods finally give Clueless09 the

Nov 21, 2019, 1:06 PM

Maybe you should take a time out when you let a rivalry upset you so much that you make up things like this?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Nov 21, 2019, 1:07 PM

Wut? Your post history today suggests otherwise. Do you not even know what you post? Are you off your meds or something?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Nov 21, 2019, 1:09 PM

**off his meth** fixed it

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2019, 1:10 PM [ in reply to Re: I think it's time the mods finally give Clueless09 the ]

Please feel free to quote me at any time today I’ve said throwing bottles at anyone is acceptable behavior.

I’ll wait.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clueless09: you justfied it...until you were called on it...

Nov 21, 2019, 1:16 PM

....otherwise your post should have merely stated "throwing objects at anyone is 100% wrong no matter the circumstances". But you didn't say that.....you brought up what Clemson fans did years ago, you brought up the Victory Walk, you showed a film......come on man, you're an advocate for the tossers...

Nov 21, 2019, 1:21 PM [ in reply to Re: I think it's time the mods finally give Clueless09 the ]

Here is a small sampling of some of your "gems" from today:

"The reality is both sides are wrong but neither willing to admit it."

Why is it Clemson does the Walk of Champions in all other stadiums, but only has problems in Columbia? You know why---you and your fans are trash.

"If the roles were reversed you would be defending the bottle throwing you and we would be calling it classless."

No, Clemson doesn't do that in the first instance. Trash fanbases like yours do. Own it.

"I literally posted a video in this thread showing you guys do it too."

No, you didn't. There were NO objects thrown at players in your little video. Pathetic attempt to draw a false moral equivalency.

"It’s pretty obvious why you’re in the wrong when you have a ritual that taunts the other teams fans."

We do that every game, in every stadium without incident. Except in cootlumbia. Why is that?

Screw Calford.

Nov 21, 2019, 1:27 PM

So as I expected nowhere did I say it was acceptable to throw water balls.

Clueless09 is the defender of c0c# lovers everywhere...

Nov 21, 2019, 1:32 PM [ in reply to Re: I think it's time the mods finally give Clueless09 the ]

Since uof5c fans can't control themselves, Clemson should stop their pre-game walk.

The solution is VERY SIMPLE. Place a group of law enforcement officers in that section. Anyone throwing objects is arrested, fined, and banned from the stadium. Problem solved.

Fans from opposing schools all across the country universally acknowledge that uof5cs fans are total trash and any attempt to defend, justify or rationalize their inappropriate conduct is equally trashy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

To quote "Classlessof09"

Nov 21, 2019, 1:39 PM [ in reply to Re: I think it's time the mods finally give Clueless09 the ]

"... I’ve said throwing bottles at anyone is acceptable behavior."

There, I shifted the goal posts for you!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Somehow, I don't think that's *it*........

Nov 21, 2019, 1:12 PM [ in reply to Re: I think it's time the mods finally give Clueless09 the ]

..again, Clueless, you're preying on the weak-minded; kids don't need to hear from adults that their boorish behavior can somehow be justified...by folks like you.....

Re: Somehow, I don't think that's *it*........

Nov 21, 2019, 1:23 PM

Welcome back Stanley.

Nov 21, 2019, 1:24 PM

All she's doing is stating her opinion. She has every right to do that. Calling for her to be banned is ridiculous.

Thanks for your input, Classof09Scok***

Nov 21, 2019, 1:42 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

You misspelled "Jhop scok" but we knew what you meant***

Nov 21, 2019, 1:51 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

just let me know how I can help

Nov 21, 2019, 4:18 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: just let me know how I can help

Nov 21, 2019, 4:29 PM

Aye?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic