Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I think it was SuperDawg that bragged about how Kirby's
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,782

I think it was SuperDawg that bragged about how Kirby's

Oct 15, 2019, 9:15 AM

recruiting ......especially for the offensive line was building "a monster" in Athens and also stated that it's future was "Glorious". After Saturday's game, I must admit that watching them fall completely apart that it was quite glorious. Especially after they like to say that we play no one. Funny how one of the 'no ones' from our annual schedule beat them on their own turf. Glorious indeed!!!!!!!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

Re: I think it was SuperDawg that bragged about how Kirby's

Oct 15, 2019, 9:24 AM

I asked my dog what she thought of UGA football, she just licked her butt.........good answer.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 15, 2019, 12:49 PM

Wow, even other dogs don't respect them, that's brutal

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 15, 2019, 9:25 AM

Well played! It's been a much quieter week down here in ugay country. The plum in the pudding will be when we stomp usuc at our regular season's end. Kinda like killing 2 birds with one shot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 15, 2019, 10:03 AM

I live in middle GA and all of the puppy fans down here have gone back in the shadows and not mouthing off 1 bit. You can tell it's killing them that they got beat at home by the Three Stooges of college football.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 15, 2019, 10:44 AM

I live in Dublin, and it's been really nice having nothing to listen to from them. Little nubs of tails tucked as far between their legs as they can get. Yep, it's pretty nice down here for a change. Hope it lasts. It's going to be very sweet when we stomp the biddies, yet again this year. Like killing 2 birds with one stone. Very sweet indeed!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

RIP SuperDawg. We hardly knew ye***

Oct 15, 2019, 12:57 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,782
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic