Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I rewatched the game, and I'm pretty frustrated.
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1
   | View Original Thread |

I rewatched the game, and I'm pretty frustrated.

Oct 3, 2017, 8:35 AM

Do our coaches not see what I do? Listen, some plays work, some don't... stick with what works.

1) ETN should get the hand off on each run play. Run right, run left, doesn't matter. Just hand it to him and let him decide. He is unstoppable.

2) Kelly Bryant should throw the deep ball every play. We score on that a lot. Especially when our receivers get open.

3) We should always sneak Feaster out of the backfield. He is usually open for a TD. We only did this once against VT.

4) Kelly Bryant should run the ball more. Except when he gets tired, then he shouldn't.

5) Our D should not bust any coverages or blow any assignments. They don't do this much, but when they do it's a head scratcher.

6) A bubble screen never works. Take it out of the playbook. And don't give me the excuse that it sets other things up and helps our coaches determine how the D will respond to certain looks. Just run what we already know will work, like an ETN hand off, or a Kelly Bryant deep ball, or Feaster sneaking out of the backfield.

7) We should always kick the ball out of the back of the end zone on kickoffs. Not sure why we do this sometimes, but kick it shorter, allowing for a return, other times.

I've got a lot of other good ideas, but I'll wait until the next game starts to go over them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic