Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I remember my sophomore year walking down to the football field
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

I remember my sophomore year walking down to the football field

Sep 20, 2018, 1:54 PM

to talk to coach Heisman about all the noon kickoff times. he told me he hated them just as much as i did and if the AD didn't do anything about it, he was going to quit and go to Georgia Tech. he didn't care about Clemson's radio contract with the American Telephone and Telegraph company.

well......

now oddly enough, Clemson has a GT AD...Looks like he is trying to get Dabo to head to atlanta just like Heisman

why else would GT keep PJ around so long. This looks like a plan long in the making.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

That brings us to this week's Aflac Trivia Question

Sep 20, 2018, 2:03 PM

Who is the only coach to have coached at both Clemson and Georgia Tech?

The answer: John Heisman.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I feel like I wasn't given appropriate time to think about this

Sep 20, 2018, 2:05 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wanted to be the first one to answer it correctly***

Sep 20, 2018, 2:07 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

no time..got play another SEC commercial during a game

Sep 20, 2018, 2:07 PM [ in reply to I feel like I wasn't given appropriate time to think about this ]

between 2 ACC schools

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Yep, every single year that comes up on the radio show.

Sep 20, 2018, 2:21 PM [ in reply to That brings us to this week's Aflac Trivia Question ]

Almost as predictable as the sun rising every morning, taxes being due April 15th or the Coots using their motto "wait 'till next year" before the midpoint of every season.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's pronounced "L Heff A" and it means "The Boss".

Did you know Philip Rivers had a wife and kid in college?

Sep 20, 2018, 2:46 PM

nm

Re: Another Aflac Trivia Question

Sep 20, 2018, 2:21 PM [ in reply to That brings us to this week's Aflac Trivia Question ]

Who is one coach to never have coached at both Clemson and Georgia Tech? Ken Hatfield- he was never d at GT and darn sure never coached while at Clemson

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

shoot.. I wrote down "coachmac"***

Sep 20, 2018, 2:24 PM

^^^Also an acceptable answer***

Sep 20, 2018, 2:55 PM

I regret that I have but one thumbs up to give this post***

Sep 20, 2018, 3:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Another Aflac Trivia Question ]

Neat!

Sep 20, 2018, 3:00 PM [ in reply to That brings us to this week's Aflac Trivia Question ]

You should fax this to ESPN, I'm surprised they have never mentioned this before when we play the bees

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic