»
Topic: I remember 15 or so years ago when Clemson was in the
Replies: 6   Last Post: Feb 20, 2018 9:59 AM by: CUTiger1989®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

I remember 15 or so years ago when Clemson was in the

[12]
Posted: Feb 20, 2018 7:34 AM

"running" for a 5* or an elite recruit, I HOPED and HOPED he would choose Clemson. Now, I'm disappointed when they choose to go else where. Now we get three to five of these each year. Love me some Clemson Football.

2018 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: I remember 15 or so years ago when Clemson was in the

[3]
Posted: Feb 20, 2018 8:13 AM

It’s amazing what one man with a vision who surrounds himself with great people can do. Dabo is a visionary and so many are trying to copy his approach to recruiting. We are very fortunate to have him in the right place at the right time with the right people willing to help him achieve his vision for Clemson football.

military_donation.jpg

[4]
Posted: Feb 20, 2018 8:31 AM

the offer lists of the guys we get are much different than years ago.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

[1]
Posted: Feb 20, 2018 9:05 AM

I'm sure that this has be stated before, but another big change in recruiting is the list of other offers. We used to be fighting for guys that were offered by Coots, Tarholes, App State and the bumblebees, but now we are recruiting against, and winning, for kids looking at Bama, Ohio State, Stanford and others. Life is indeed good in Daboland.

I feel the same way every time I see a poast by

[4]
Posted: Feb 20, 2018 9:15 AM

cutigerbob® and hope this will finally be time the mods ban him.

2018 purple level member

If pigs are so smart, why do 66% of them use weak and inferior materials during construction?

[2]
Posted: Feb 20, 2018 9:44 AM

Still hard for me to believe how far we've come. This word is overused, but the rise of our program and orange crushing bama was nothing short of epic.

2018 white level member

And, Clemson Football loves you back.

[2]
Posted: Feb 20, 2018 9:59 AM

Signed,

IPTAY Premier Donor Services.

2018 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Cotton Bowl
FOR SALE: (2) Premium Reserved IPTAY Seats in Section 317, Row 4- $ 425 each OBO.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1833 people have read this post