Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I might as well start a thread on it. Coach D at NCSU
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

I might as well start a thread on it. Coach D at NCSU

Oct 6, 2017, 8:57 AM

Called for a "hit" on Gallman last year. He admitted it after the game. He sent someone to hurt a college kid. Dont be fooled, that loss kept those rednecks in the game. We were damaged psychologically.

I've never EVER called for a kid to be hurt in a game. I dont celebrate injuries to opposing players. And I'm not about to call for us to go after a kid from NCSU.

What I am calling for is justice. I'm calling for Dabo to employ an enforcer. Somewhere on the depth chart we have another Boulware. We have a kid that doesnt get much playing time that is foaming at the mouth to get his shot.

Put that kid in on special teams. Send him straight to the NCSU bench and spear Coach D right in the mouth. Hurt him. Send the message. If you come after one of ours we will take you out. YOU, coach, the guy that called for it. You'll have something to fear and something to lose if you come after one of our boys. Your own safety will not be promised hiding on the sideline.

Fire away. Tell me I'm wrong. I still say gut hook this punk

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I might as well start a thread on it. Coach D at NCSU***

Oct 6, 2017, 8:58 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Re: I might as well start a thread on it. Coach D at NCSU

Oct 6, 2017, 9:07 AM

He isnt worth that. Kick their tails and crush his dreams. We'll keep it legal but we'll clean their clocks

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"keep it legal" - but make it a NO DOUBT game!***

Oct 6, 2017, 9:10 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We did not have an effective backup for Wayne, however I say

Oct 6, 2017, 9:09 AM

instead of going after their coach, which could cause even legal problems, that our d is good enough just to take out their qb with our normal sacking. We do not have to stoop to targeting like so many teams, in fact, Dabo will not allow it. Look at how many obvious targeting calls were not called against Bama last year. Even then the closest thing to a targeting against us was when Boulware smacked that rb straight up, but he did not lower his helmet, so it was not targeting.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm all for the occasional cathartic post. It feels good.

Oct 6, 2017, 9:16 AM

But back in reality, we all know that in a million years what you are calling for would never, ever happen on almost any team, and definitely not a Dabo team.

null

Oct 6, 2017, 9:23 AM

Never did he say he wanted his player to target Gallmans head. You are one of the babies crying about Bama hitting DW I am sure. It is football. He wanted his players to be physical and pinch us in the mouth and rough us up a little bit.

Did you just call me a baby?

Oct 6, 2017, 9:28 AM

wow.

Re: Did you just call me a baby?

Oct 6, 2017, 11:55 AM

Yes it is said to see how some people on the board are so soft.

Re: Did you just call me a baby?

Oct 6, 2017, 11:56 AM

Sad*

Post game interview

Oct 6, 2017, 9:25 AM

Interviewer: "In retrospect, did you end up doing a lot of the things you felt your team needed to do in order to win?"

D-bag Doeren: "Yeah, we did. You know, I mean we knocked their tailback out of the game."

I can see Dabo inflicting some righteous fury on Wayne's behalf. Probably won't call off the dogs until the start of the fourth quarter.

Oct 6, 2017, 9:28 AM

How 'bout Dabo greet that Coach little D at mid-field before the game with a firm handshake that brings tears to his eyes and drops him to his knees. Leave no doubt who's his daddy.

Oct 6, 2017, 9:31 AM

Dabo's usually pretty good at these types of games. I think we come out smashing them in the mouth and don't stop even when our 3rd team is in in the 3rd quarter.

Oct 6, 2017, 9:40 AM

I'm glad you brought that back up. That needs to be. Bring it back up the week of the ncstate game please. Extra motivation will make it's way to the coaches for fuel. We feed off motivation and doubt.

geez give it a rest

Oct 6, 2017, 9:46 AM

We targeted Lamar this year already and Boulware wasn't always clean. It's football not party cakes

Some of you guys...

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

or patty cakes***

Oct 6, 2017, 9:47 AM

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

Re: geez give it a rest

Oct 6, 2017, 9:58 AM [ in reply to geez give it a rest ]

They're part of the entitled group.

Oct 6, 2017, 10:02 AM

Who?

Oct 6, 2017, 11:54 AM [ in reply to geez give it a rest ]

Thumbs up ×1000